Miscellaneous TopicsTesting for results from supplements and activity.

MJClark

Testing for results from supplements and activity.

Post by MJClark »

Many of us in here take some type of supplements on a regular basis in hopes of them having particular effects, many to reduce aging. 

While there are just a few test to measure aging out there that really go into a scientific level test, I was wondering if there are any other tests to see if these supplements are being absorbed property into your body the way we hope they are. I am a very quantitative person and I like to track data and measure results and change. But in this arena, I am lost even how to measure the data. 

Are there quantitative mechanisms out there that you use to determine success rates from the supplements and activities? I know that Inside Tracker has some tests, but they seem to be on the expensive side and I am curious if anyone has done these tests. Are there other tests that are available to the public that allow you to get baselines and further tests to see if there is change in particular biomarkers or other elements?

If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?