NMNOk all my materials have arrived, can anyone help me on my first months dosage of the following.

Newage

Re: Ok all my materials have arrived, can anyone help me on my first months dosage of the following.

Post by Newage »

MJClark
I personally only use AliveByScience Lipo Berberine. 

TryingToLiveLonger

Re: Ok all my materials have arrived, can anyone help me on my first months dosage of the following.

Post by TryingToLiveLonger »

Newage wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:20 am MJClark

I would as well but they are out of stock not much of a choice.
Newage

Post by Newage »

TryingToLiveLonger wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:26 pm
Newage wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:20 am MJClark

I would as well but they are out of stock not much of a choice.

The trick is (subject to budget) to preorder 2 or 3 ABS Liposomal containers and always have it on hand.
Thats what I do.
As the confidence in AliveByScience products gains momentum they will invariably at times temporarily run out of supply.

TryingToLiveLonger

12/19

54 years of age / male / 5'4 around 170 lbs stocky former body builder with some left over muscle build. My only health issues are Gout (random acute uric acid build up due to red meat) that swell my articulations from time toes, knees, wrists and lack of cartilage (water builds up constantly under and over knee cap)  in my left knee which can be an issue as it can swell when im putting too much pressure pulling pushing etc. Squat lifting is gone forever thats for sure.  I was taking colchizine for gout flare ups btw.  Non Smoker Non Drinker - diet average to bad

Day 9 Observations :

My current stack is NMN/RESV/BERBERINE (all powder form) on 3 scoops of whole milk non flavored yogurt with 2 TMGs,  1 fish oil tablet/ 1 Prostate Plus blend (zinc,selenium,sawpalmetto,Cranberry, pumpkinseed, palmiticacid, stearicacid, oleicacid, linolicacid, lycopene), Calcium 600mg+D3, Alives botanical energy multi and finally 2 tablespoons of organic olive oil and my cup of coffee that I take out of habit as I leave the door. This is all ingested at 3:30 am when I wake up every day before leaving for work.

What can I say besides that the NMN powder does indeed have some profound effects on my metabolism. Besides one day that I didn't sleep as much as i should have my energy levels are certainly well above what I am used to.  Incredibly, gout seems to have completely gone as muscle aches I was used to have dissapeared. I have suffered from gout for about 15 years now taking sometimes weeks off and tons of colchizine and nsaids to control.(and wrecking the liver of course).  No flare ups so far and again my usual musculature pains are I sht you not totally gone. My bottles of medical anti inflamatories and nsaids are collecting dust since I have started NMN.  As far as my left knees cartilage issue, it's still there of course as NMN won't regrow that as far as I know but it refuses to flare up. What I mean is that NMN seems to be such a powerful anti inflamatory that it is holding my knee from swelling. I can feel the water still accululate there under and over the knee but I don't feel any pain and continue walking/running which was in the past a total no can do. I am researching what I can do to regain cartilage in the knee naturally btw. 

I have all the vigor that many are reporting, a sort of cognitive focus that lets me catch details that my lack of energy was detracting ... doing push ups, restarting walking running, dumbell activity. I don't have any additional power but the drive and mental clarity is there. Now towards the end of the day I do start to crash and some might suggest spreading out my intake to twice a day but to be honest I don't want to mess with my already difficult time sleeping. I am always in bed by 8 and waking up at 330 am , actual sleep time definitely varies but what is totally wierd is that when I decide to get up im practically running from the bed..no stumbling half asleep stagger at all.  So anyways I feel great and it's been a consistent feeling of energy and well being since I have started taking these supps. I am still stuck with the powdered berberine which is horrid trying to take down with anything I have found even with orange juice and apple juice so I need lipo or tablet form.

I try to explain to others how great NMN is including my mother who needs it but people seem to shrug it off, don't believe or don't care to help their situation. As for now, I have a bottle of LIPO NMN coming soon that I am going to take with my LIPO Resver bottle that I am not using for now. I don't see myself stopping taking NMN and feel it's worth the preps in the morning and the money I am spending if I feel good. 

Thanks for reading along, will check in another week or so to keep anyone interested updated on my progress. 

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Sounds like you are getting some serious positive effects from the NMN - I'd keep going with the exact same amounts as now as it sounds like you've hit the sweet spot for your body straight off. 
All I would say is, as you are taking Calcium and Vit D, you really ought to take Vitamin K as well, as the K ensures the calcium goes to the right places where it is needed (and not depositing in the wrong places like your arteries)!
TryingToLiveLonger

RobSmith wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:30 am Sounds like you are getting some serious positive effects from the NMN - I'd keep going with the exact same amounts as now as it sounds like you've hit the sweet spot for your body straight off. 
All I would say is, as you are taking Calcium and Vit D, you really ought to take Vitamin K as well, as the K ensures the calcium goes to the right places where it is needed (and not depositing in the wrong places like your arteries)!

THanks Rob, noted will pick some up Tuesday

TryingToLiveLonger

Male / 55 / fairly active / former body builder no underlying health issues besides occasional gout due to excess urid acid
Not a drinker or smoker , diet consists of mostly poultry and pasta due to gout

Hi all < I am three weeks into my NMN / Resv / Berberine cycle and wanted to keep everyone updated on my results. Energy levels continue to be great and I am starting to get a feel of that immediate surge when i first take it in the mornings to later on in the afternoon when I can feel the effects wearing off so to say.  I think the mostly noticeable effects of these products are the the mental clarity, energy and most importantly as well are the anti inflammatory properties as to where my gout pain is close to non existent and if I eat badly as in too much fried or red meat it does help alleviate it which I will admit my diet can be iffy with me cheating on junk food. pizza etc 

ABS Sublingual powder 1g NMN / 1 g Prohealth Powdered transv / 600 mg Berberine Prohealth Powdered taken daily with 3 tablesppons of whole milk unflavored yogurt / few handfuls of blueberries in a bowl. [I couldn't get the lipo resveratrol or berberine from abs due to instock issues so had to resort to ProHealth]

++++++ I have a question here I wanted to ask. My bottle of LIPO NMN and LIPO resveratrol arrived so I am not sure if I should switch from the opened bag of NMN sublingual powder and powdered resveratrol I have and start using the LIPO products right away or just keep them in refrigerated storage ? For how long before the bottles start to degrade as I am worried their potency might start to decline and I value the LIPO products more than the powdered versions. All I can verify are MFG dates nothing in so far as expiration. Thanks./

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic