NMNOk all my materials have arrived, can anyone help me on my first months dosage of the following.

jocko6889

Re: Ok all my materials have arrived, can anyone help me on my first months dosage of the following.

Post by jocko6889 »

Some insight as to why we sometimes experience more energy after taking NMN.  NMN can stimulate the hypothalamus, which controls the rate of metabolism.  When you reach a certain dose, it can speed up metabolism, returning it to more youthful levels and making you feel more productive.  On the other hand, too much NMN can increase metabolism to the point that you have trouble sleeping.  If that happens, simply lower the dose or stop taking NMN for a few days, then start back up again slowly.

MJClark

Re: Ok all my materials have arrived, can anyone help me on my first months dosage of the following.

Post by MJClark »

Newage wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:46 pm TryingToLiveLonger.
I take AliveByScience Lipo Berberine Capsules and there is no after taste at all, so try and get hold of that product as soon as you can.
A placebo effect can be very mimicking but if you were initially depleted of NMN/NAD+ then you can get that instantaneous energy rush that you have experienced.Some of us on the forum have had those initial positive energy levels. I personally would stay on your regimen taking the ABS products (in my opinion far better than anything else out there) every day for the 4 to 6 week quantity build up period and then drop 1 to 2 days a week. I take all my supplements Monday to Friday and take weekends off everything. As a plus it will also extend your product usage...

I am sorry but once again I need help. What is Berberine and what does it do? Much like TMG, there are supplements that some people are taking that I had not heard of before today. 

I appreciate any guidance that everyone can provide. 
If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
Newage

Post by Newage »

MjClark.
Go to the AliveByScience website and click on Liposomal Products then click on Berberine and    scroll down and Berberine’s purpose and potential benefits are comprehensively explained..
MJClark

Post by MJClark »

Newage wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:20 am MjClark.
Go to the AliveByScience website and click on Liposomal Products then click on Berberine and    scroll down and Berberine’s purpose and potential benefits are comprehensively explained..

Thank you! Looks like something I should be taking, unfortunately it does not appear to be available here until the end of January so I will see if I can get a 30 day supply somewhere else. 

One thing that I didn't see is if it had the same side effect as Metformin in regards to decreases for physical activity performance. 
If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
Newage

Post by Newage »

MJClark.
Nothing negative noted by me in taking ABS Lipo Berberine by way of limiting physical performance or any other side effects whatsoever but as we know, we are all different in the way supplements may
affect us..
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

MJClark wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:46 am One thing that I didn't see is if it had the same side effect as Metformin in regards to decreases for physical activity performance. 

There are not as many studies on Berberine but it works the same way as metformin so my guess is that it would have the same effects on exercise performance.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:10 am MJClark.
Nothing negative noted by me in taking ABS Lipo Berberine by way of limiting physical performance or any other side effects whatsoever but as we know, we are all different in the way supplements may
affect us..

Newage have you noticed any nausea with the Berberine?
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:23 am
affect us..

No nausea to note at this stage drkris69 but I am only taking 1 ABS Lipo Berberine Capsule a day.
Right at the moment I’m in the middle of 7 days off every supplement which I do once every 6 months to let the body totally reset.
I go back onto everything next Monday and I will advise if there are any other changes.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Good to know there Newage. Yep I currently take Metformin 500mgs twice per day and Ive noticed alittle nausea with sometimes.
MJClark

Post by MJClark »

Newage wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:29 pm
drkris69 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:23 am
affect us..

No nausea to note at this stage drkris69 but I am only taking 1 ABS Lipo Berberine Capsule a day.
Right at the moment I’m in the middle of 7 days off every supplement which I do once every 6 months to let the body totally reset.
I go back onto everything next Monday and I will advise if there are any other changes.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have link for the one you use? When I do a search on the ABS site, it says that it is not available until late January and that there are preorders available. 

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic