Miscellaneous TopicsAny new products or suppliments for hair loss?

michaeljkelly

Any new products or suppliments for hair loss?

Post by michaeljkelly »

I was reading through old topics and came across a long, wandering thread about hair loss. I see that some folks on here have been trying things. Has anyone come across a working solution to regrow hair?

Boxcost

Re: Any new products or suppliments for hair loss?

Post by Boxcost »

michaeljkelly wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:23 pm I was reading through old topics and came across a long, wandering thread about hair loss. I see that some folks on here have been trying things. Has anyone come across a working solution to regrow hair?

Supplements that work / Help - NMN, Hydrolized Collegen, Hyaluronic Acid, Sulforophane (I use Broccoli Sprout powder) and of course rub some Renue Serum / Lotion on the target area.

In my case hair loss stopped and has started to regrow a little.  According to my genes I should have lost more of the hair on top of my head by now i.e. I have a 7x risk of this - my worst gene :)

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I have been micro-needling with retinol serum and renue serum and i have had pretty amazing results. My crown thinning area shrunk significantly last year with renue alone. But i have read how Retinol helps as well.

Also i have been taking wheat germ, a rounded table spoon around 5 days per week. It has spermidine which can lengthen the anagen phase of hair retention, and is also very good for anti-aging

I love this combination and my own mother has told me that my 'bangs' have grown back. It's true i have more hair up front and i am happy with the smaller forehead.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

I posted this on another thread but there's a great study that came out in the last year or two that used minoxadyl and micro needling.  Worked wonders.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

I used to use topical Minoxydil and had great results, however it's very messy and leaves a film on your hair. 

Recently I switched to 5mg of oral Minoxydil per day.  It's supposed to work well, so hoping I can use that instead. 

David Sinclair even did a study on the use of oral Minoxydil, but under the tongue sublingually.  They had good results with a lower dose because sublingual makes it much more bioavailable.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

jocko6889 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:39 am I posted this on another thread but there's a great study that came out in the last year or two that used minoxadyl and micro needling.  Worked wonders.

You are right. There is no getting away from the fact that Minoxydil is needed to really get the results you are looking for,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic