NMNPre Order NMN and How to Take IT

Emilix85

Pre Order NMN and How to Take IT

Post by Emilix85 »

Hi guys, on 01/10 i have pre-ordered sublingual NMN (#318077), on the site it was written that it would be available again on 01/14. Now it is written that it will be available on the 01/21. My order has not yet been shipped. Is this normal?

I would like to take MNM 1g a day for energy and testosterone, I read that the NMN must be associated with TMG. is required? In what doses should it be taken? 
I'm already taking a vitamin B12 supplement.

when you advise me to take the 1000mg of MNM? in the morning? 

sorry for all these questions but i'm a bit confused 

Thanks 

NewLifeScience

Re: Pre Order NMN and How to Take IT

Post by NewLifeScience »

Emilix85 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:44 am Hi guys, on 01/10 i have pre-ordered sublingual NMN (#318077), on the site it was written that it would be available again on 01/14. Now it is written that it will be available on the 01/21. My order has not yet been shipped. Is this normal?

I would like to take MNM 1g a day for energy and testosterone, I read that the NMN must be associated with TMG. is required? In what doses should it be taken? 
I'm already taking a vitamin B12 supplement.

when you advise me to take the 1000mg of MNM? in the morning? 

sorry for all these questions but i'm a bit confused 

Thanks 

It's unusual to wait so long for SL NMN since it has been around for so long. But i think with these products, the news is going 'viral' so ABS must be struggling to keep up with demand.

I started at 250mg, for 2 weeks, then 375, for 2-3 more then 500mg... as many mentioned here in the forum, i really felt the difference at 500mg and stayed there a long time (it was kind of a sweet spot where you could  tell without doubt that NMN is enhancing you physically). And I eventually went up to 750 mg per day, 5 days per week (to avoid homeostasis, the body getting used to it).

I eventually migrated to 250 mg per day of Liposomal NMN since it is simply so much more bioavailable i strongly felt i didn't need as much.

I take 500mg of TMG 3 times per week as NMN burns up a lot of methyl groups doing its thing, and I don't feel any side effects at all.

The only thing I have ever noticed is that if I take NMN after supper, it makes for wild dreams, so I try to take it by 2pm.

As you can see from the list below in my signature I take a lot of things... but my mainstay is NMN and Resveratrol both in Liposomal form.

Emilix85

Re: Pre Order NMN and How to Take IT

Post by Emilix85 »

Thanks for your reply!

My Supplements for now is:
Vitamin A
All Vitamin B complex (B12 methylcobalamin) + Resveratrol (I'll have to try the liposonal form)
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Vitamin K (mk7+mk4)
Zinc
Selenium 
Boron 
Copper

now I only wait for MNM :)

​​​​​​​Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic