Renue NAD+ Skin CareAcne Scar Renue Results

drkris69

Re: Acne Scar Renue Results

Post by drkris69 »

It looks like it healed nicely. The new Renue serum is really good stuff now. Ive been using it now for a month and Im seeing a difference as well.

ami23

Post by ami23 »

<blockquote postid="11488" time="1643315780" userid="15826"><cite>drkris69</cite><div><br />It looks like it healed nicely. The new Renue serum is really good stuff now. Ive been using it now for a month and Im seeing a difference as well.<br /><br /></div></blockquote><br />can you explain?<br>&nbsp;
Newage

Post by Newage »

You may have to try the Renue and form your own opinion Ami. There are a lot of underlying factors when it comes to scar tissue and the healing of injuries. The age of the scar and skin type.... are a couple of many factors.
And of course everyone is different when it comes to healing.
As they say  “the proof is in the pudding”
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

That exactly right and you should give it a try. :)

ami23

Post by ami23 »

Newage wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:58 pm You may have to try the Renue and form your own opinion Ami. There are a lot of underlying factors when it comes to scar tissue and the healing of injuries. The age of the scar and skin type.... are a couple of many factors.

i already have mine n the way - i just want to understand how its supposed to work. scars disappearing is a big claim so you can understand my desire for more concrete info
Newage

Post by Newage »

ami23 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:49 pm
Newage wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:58 pm You may have to try the Renue and form your own opinion Ami. There are a lot of underlying factors when it comes to scar tissue and the healing of injuries. The age of the scar and skin type.... are a couple of many factors.

i already have mine n the way - i just want to understand how its supposed to work. scars disappearing is a big claim so you can understand my desire for more concrete info

Good luck with it all. I don’t think you will be disappointed.. Most people on the forum from all reports are very happy with the Renue.
Please give us feedback a couple of months into the process.    :idea:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic