Bioage TestingInside tracker

cindysuemc

Inside tracker

Post by cindysuemc »

Hi (new to the forum, waiting on first shipment of MNM)

Anyone do any of the inside tracker tests that help sponsor Sinclair’s podcast? I thought it would be informative to do a test before I start the MNM protocol and then again 6-12 months later. 

cindy

CeeJayBee

Re: Inside tracker

Post by CeeJayBee »

There are tests that some users have taken, hopefully they will se this post.

AliveByScience does offer two tests here: 

https://alivebyscience.com/all-products ... ry-method/

These are the tests:
High-sensitivity C-reactive protein (Hs-CRP) Test

IC NAD+ Test – Measures Intracellular
MJClark

Post by MJClark »

cindysuemc wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:24 am Hi (new to the forum, waiting on first shipment of MNM)

Anyone do any of the inside tracker tests that help sponsor Sinclair’s podcast? I thought it would be informative to do a test before I start the MNM protocol and then again 6-12 months later. 

cindy

I have been thinking about it, but the cost is more than my current budget will allow. It sounds like Sinclair has other things coming out that will be much less expensive. 
If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
cindysuemc

Post by cindysuemc »

Thanks. My MNM sublingual powder arrived today. Still on the fence about the bioage testing but went ahead and started with one 250mg serving this morning. I’ll see how I’m feeling in a couple weeks….
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

cindysuemc wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:25 pm Thanks. My MNM sublingual powder arrived today. Still on the fence about the bioage testing but went ahead and started with one 250mg serving this morning. I’ll see how I’m feeling in a couple weeks….

I've been doing the InsideTracker InnerAge test for the past 4 years and I highly recommend it.  You can get a good discount by doing a google search for InsideTracker Promo Code or Coupon Code.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yep, I need to start the Insidetracker app as well. ;)

mhabubark

Post by mhabubark »

It is away from budget but sound like Sinclair has good things.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic