NMNA Simple Molecule spread over yogurt for breakfast by Dr. Sinclair

Pickleball101

A Simple Molecule spread over yogurt for breakfast by Dr. Sinclair

Post by Pickleball101 »

One of the advantages of growing old is there are many people like you that sympathize with each others maladies. Before the miraculous
discoveries of the healing benefits of NAD+ /NMN in boosting the bodies Natural abilities to regenerate cellular health by self healing, self regulation,this countries physicians were married to Big Pharma controlling what the AMA and FDA would offer, that only profited them all.
Their remedy was to addict you with never healing drugs, causing multiple side effects , with absolute terminal outcomes, only after depleting all they could from your retirement reserves, and the Medicare insurance program.
Enter upon the stage, from Australia, a lone Medical geneticist, Dr. David Sinclair. By combining his research with 23 other world wide labs, and 200 scientists, for mutual protection, Big Pharma contributing to their Medical Lab research couldn't shut down most mayor Medical Colleges in the world, publishing the same findings. NAD+ /NMN has the natural ability to heal by replenishing the bodies earlier, youthful levels. There is no known limit. Every day, more confirmations of rejoining severed spinal columns with functionality, severed optic nerves with restored sight, and his prophesied life time immunity of ALL degenerative diseases by youthful inoculation, coming within the next 5 years.
We have, for the first time in our lives, the option of deciding the healthful quality and LifeSpan we chose. Tis now needs to be shared as a Beacon
The scientist have opened up the Future of a new age dawning of Health for Humanity. Billions of dollars in wasteful Medicare treatment of the degenerative diseases will be redirected into supporting longer, healthier, more productive lives. The aged will come of Value again, to Families.
We have arrived.
Ben, Pickleball101 , 81, not a moment too soon...

Newage

Re: A Simple Molecule spread over yogurt for breakfast by Dr. Sinclair

Post by Newage »

I particularly like the “ we have arrived” bit Pickleball. You are definitely a disciple of our Australian friend Sinclair and as you say “what’s not to like”.     :ugeek:

MJClark

Post by MJClark »

Pickleball101 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:47 pm One of the advantages of growing old is there are many people like you that sympathize with each others maladies. Before the miraculous
discoveries of the healing benefits of NAD+ /NMN in boosting the bodies Natural abilities to regenerate cellular health by self healing, self regulation,this countries physicians were married to Big Pharma controlling what the AMA and FDA would offer, that only profited them all.
Their remedy was to addict you with never healing drugs, causing multiple side effects , with absolute terminal outcomes, only after depleting all they could from your retirement reserves, and the Medicare insurance program.
Enter upon the stage, from Australia, a lone Medical geneticist, Dr. David Sinclair. By combining his research with 23 other world wide labs, and 200 scientists, for mutual protection, Big Pharma contributing to their Medical Lab research couldn't shut down most mayor Medical Colleges in the world, publishing the same findings. NAD+ /NMN has the natural ability to heal by replenishing the bodies earlier, youthful levels. There is no known limit. Every day, more confirmations of rejoining severed spinal columns with functionality, severed optic nerves with restored sight, and his prophesied life time immunity of ALL degenerative diseases by youthful inoculation, coming within the next 5 years.
We have, for the first time in our lives, the option of deciding the healthful quality and LifeSpan we chose. Tis now needs to be shared as a Beacon
The scientist have opened up the Future of a new age dawning of Health for Humanity. Billions of dollars in wasteful Medicare treatment of the degenerative diseases will be redirected into supporting longer, healthier, more productive lives. The aged will come of Value again, to Families.
We have arrived.
Ben, Pickleball101 , 81, not a moment too soon...

I still think that big pharma will fight with everything they have. But overall, I agree with you and that we are living at a key moment in history. My coworkers laugh when I tell them that my goal right now is to live to 150 or die trying. 
If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I am actually surprised not to see NMN type products advertised on TV. I see a few ads on the internet, but this is so big... i am just waiting for it to go mainstream.

I am happy that we have access to a far better way to consume NMN than he had back in his laboratory days.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:42 am I am actually surprised not to see NMN type products advertised on TV. I see a few ads on the internet, but this is so big... i am just waiting for it to go mainstream.

I am happy that we have access to a far better way to consume NMN than he had back in his laboratory days.

It's still a bit hard to explain to people in a simple way that they understand.  Saw an NR commercial on TV last year and although it was well produced, was a bit too technical for most people.  Haven't seen one since.

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Thx ackbarismail for your kind remarks and insight, as well. You mentioned a swimming link ?? Is this part of your "stress exercise " program with NMN ?? If so , how does it work for you??
Ben, 82 Pickleball101
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Thx for your reply on swimming chosen as a "stress exercise." Pickleball is mine, but having swam for 75 of my 83 years, starting with YMCA tournaments, my question goes to how do you incorporate swimming into your NMN program, and with what results?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic