Renue NAD+ Skin CareHow often to apply?

ami23

How often to apply?

Post by ami23 »

I just got my face serum, using it for scars and blemishes. for those who have seen results, how often did you apply?

Boxcost

Re: How often to apply?

Post by Boxcost »

ami23 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:04 pm I just got my face serum, using it for scars and blemishes. for those who have seen results, how often did you apply?

2 pumps in the morning after a face wash and the same at night for me with the face serum.

I do follow up with the lotion as well (one pump covers face and hands), I have had some great results been on it for over a year, with the lotion in July this year will be 2 years.

I also use the body serum at the same time (one pump) for hands, lower arms and spare (its too much for just hands) goes on lower face, neck/chest.

Not ready to post photos yet, the ones I took at the start of the Renue journey July 2020 I had grown a beard, so I want to replicate it exactly as I have it shaved off at the moment. I actually can't believe the difference in my skin, I needed to see the old photos to believe it myself! Noting that it does not happen overnight and does take many many months, but improvement is seen within a week of starting. We are after all repairing a lifetime of damage, so not a magical cure just yet - but close ;)

ami23

Post by ami23 »

Boxcost wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:39 pm
ami23 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:04 pm I just got my face serum, using it for scars and blemishes. for those who have seen results, how often did you apply?

2 pumps in the morning after a face wash and the same at night for me with the face serum.

I do follow up with the lotion as well (one pump covers face and hands), I have had some great results been on it for over a year, with the lotion in July this year will be 2 years.

I also use the body serum at the same time (one pump) for hands, lower arms and spare (its too much for just hands) goes on lower face, neck/chest.

Not ready to post photos yet, the ones I took at the start of the Renue journey July 2020 I had grown a beard, so I want to replicate it exactly as I have it shaved off at the moment. I actually can't believe the difference in my skin, I needed to see the old photos to believe it myself! Noting that it does not happen overnight and does take many many months, but improvement is seen within a week of starting. We are after all repairing a lifetime of damage, so not a magical cure just yet - but close ;)

what kind of results have you seen?

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yep same here, two pumps daily= RESULTS.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

ami23 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:21 pm
Boxcost wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:39 pm

what kind of results have you seen?

Skin softer, just feels better. Red and dark spots fading, gone away so my skin tone is the best its been in 20 years. Skin tags flattening, reducing in size. An old scar slowly disappearing, some hair regrowth where I was reseeding on my forehead. Any bumps or lumps getting smaller, previously only getting bigger!

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I work my serum in every night after I remove my makeup. I have been using it for close to a year and have notice my skin evening out and lightening up.

I think only another woman can understand the joys of being in your late 40s, seeing lines creeping in, expscially between my nose and cheek and also a vertical line (worry line) between my eyebrows.

So those were my two target areas with this serum and thankfully they have smoothed out.
Newage

Post by Newage »

jessicaP wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:29 pm I work my serum in every night after I remove my makeup. I have been using it for close to a year and have notice my skin evening out and lightening up.

I think only another woman can understand the joys of being in your late 40s, seeing lines creeping in, expscially between my nose and cheek and also a vertical line (worry line) between my eyebrows.

So those were my two target areas with this serum and thankfully they have smoothed out.

Late 40’s jessicaP. How I remember those days.
Even more so it is when you get to the 70’s that you start looking for the Renue “Boom 💥 Factor”...as drkris69 consistently describes the results.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

The new formula is incredible.... :D

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:41 am The new formula is incredible.... :D

and it was ALREADY incredible before... Lol!

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

jocko6889 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:48 pm
drkris69 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:41 am The new formula is incredible.... :D

and it was ALREADY incredible before... Lol!

Lol,....All kidding aside Jocko you guys really did knock this one out of the park!  I use the serum everyday and about time to order more. Theres nothing out there on market quite like ABS serum. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic