Board AnnouncementsStaying Logged into the Forums

jocko6889

Staying Logged into the Forums

Post by jocko6889 »

We've had a few reports of people complaining they get logged out after each post.  This can happen when we change URLs, so first please try to delete your browser cache and cookies, then login again making sure to check the stay logged in box.  If you continue to have issues please respond to this post with a description of what's happening and we'll get it figured out.  Thanks.

drkris69

Re: Staying Logged into the Forums

Post by drkris69 »

Ok thank you sir..... :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:53 am We've had a few reports of people complaining they get logged out after each post.  This can happen when we change URLs, so first please try to URLdelete your browser cache and cookies, then login again making sure to check the stay logged in box.  If you continue to have issues please respond to this post with a description of what's happening and we'll get it figured out.  Thanks.

Yes. Please let Jocko know of any issues.
I have had ongoing problems with having to re-log in every time after the change to the new URL.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Newage wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:54 pm
jocko6889 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:53 am We've had a few reports of people complaining they get logged out after each post.  This can happen when we change URLs, so first please try to URLdelete your browser cache and cookies, then login again making sure to check the stay logged in box.  If you continue to have issues please respond to this post with a description of what's happening and we'll get it figured out.  Thanks.

Yes. Please let Jocko know of any issues.
I have had ongoing problems with having to re-log in every time after the change to the new URL.

Newage, are you still having issues?

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Guys, let me know if you're still having issues after deleting your browser cache and cookies.  Thanks.
Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:24 am Guys, let me know if you're still having issues after deleting your browser cache and cookies.  Thanks.

Yes. Still having issues.

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

yes, was logged out again.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

It would help me a lot if you guys would list the things you've tried, such as trying to delete your browser cache and cookies, tried another browser, etc.  I'm thinking either of these things should work.  I can come back to the forum every day and never have to login again, but I did have trouble at the beginning before deleting my cache and cookies.  Then the problem went away.
Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:28 pm It would help me a lot if you guys would list the things you've tried, such as trying to delete your browser cache and cookies, tried another browser, etc.  I'm thinking either of these things should work.  I can come back to the forum every day and never have to login again, but I did have trouble at the beginning before deleting my cache and cookies.  Then the problem went away.

I deleted my browser cache and cookies jocko I’m still having issues with having to re-sign In every time.

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Same for me deleting browser cache and cookies and using the same Google Chrome as before.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic