NAD+Lipo NAD Complete+ vs Lipo MNM

Boxcost

Re: Lipo NAD Complete+ vs Lipo MNM

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:30 am I’m a NAD+ Lipo Complete Man.
I have taken pretty well the whole range of the Renue By Science products over nearly the last 3 years or so and for effectiveness and ease it’s the way to go.
At times I take upwards of 15 to 20 Capsules or Tablets in total a day of different supplements so anything that simplifies and cuts back on intake quantity it a plus..

I am the same Newage, a NAD+ Complete Man at 3 x NAD+ Complete 6 days a week, it is the only one I recommend. In my case after 3.5 years still experimenting a little so have for the last 6 months boosted with a LIPO NMN, 2 x NMN SL Tablet and NAD+ nasal spray.

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

The only reason i would take NMN over NAD+ is if i was a drinker or ate a lot of sugar, since NAD+ will be a boost to yeast as well as us... and you may get thrush.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

The question is Lipo NAD Complete+ vs Lipo MNM (assume NMN :)

I say why not both?

Either way each NAD+ Complete has NMN, NR and NAD+ in it. I suggest to anyone start with 1 x NAD+ Complete a day 6 days (or 5) a week for a few weeks, if all good then ramp it up to 2, sit on that for a month to then reflect on how one feels to either stay on 2 per day, drop back to 1 per day or go to 3 per day, actually 5 days a week works for me, etc. Rinse...repeat. I personally landed on 3 x NAD+ Complete capsules + 1 x LIPO NMN 6 times a week for my "base" NAD+ boosting supplementation :D

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Great advise Boxcast!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic