NAD+ PreserversDefender

OMillsPA

Defender

Post by OMillsPA »

I'm curious as to why the Defender product's name has been changed from Defender to Defender PM.  I was taking Defender in the morning.  Should I now take it a night.  I do not think the ingredients changed at all.  Please advise.   ???

michaeljkelly

Re: Defender

Post by michaeljkelly »

OMillsPA wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:44 am I'm curious as to why the Defender product's name has been changed from Defender to Defender PM.  I was taking Defender in the morning.  Should I now take it a night.  I do not think the ingredients changed at all.  Please advise.   ???

I just noticed that they are labelling the NAD+ optimizers as AM or PM. It likely has or to do whether or not it can have any influence on one's sleep or that it benefits the body slightly more if taken when recommended.

I am sure Jocko will answer, but I personally don't think it is a big problem.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I just got Restore PM as an SL spray. It is definitely designed for sleep. It says so right on the bottle. I think this one is for night time / sleep for sure, while Defender is optional.
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

I'm happy to get the discount today for Defender and CaAKG.  I'm stocked up for the year.  MWF with Defender, T & T for CaAKG.  Weekends off.  If I keep getting younger, I might cut back to only MWF with Defender only, after my new bottle of CaAKG is gone.  (LOL)  

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

OMillsPA wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:25 am I'm happy to get the discount today for Defender and CaAKG.  I'm stocked up for the year.  MWF with Defender, T & T for CaAKG.  Weekends off.  If I keep getting younger, I might cut back to only MWF with Defender only, after my new bottle of CaAKG is gone.  (LOL)  

Hey! Yes, I took advantage of the sale and got 6 months of CaAKG, this will be the second time I have done it.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I need to buy some of this as well. Powerful stuff indeed!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic