LongevityAKG Alpha-Ketoglutarate Age Reversal proof by Dr. David Sinclair

Pickleball101

Re: AKG Alpha-Ketoglutarate Age Reversal proof by Dr. David Sinclair

Post by Pickleball101 »

Jazzy,
If you want to see "After Burner" results from the exercise you are matching with your AKG intake, try meeting Dr. Sinclair's recommendation of committing to a "Stress Spurt Exercise" like weight lifting, Tennis... Mines Pickleball. He recommends 15-20 minutes of full intense effort to the point of becoming BREATHLESS , then a break. This should occur in 30 minute intervals, about three times a week. You don't need to do a marathon, of more than about an hour and a half / week of intense exercise of this sort. I balance the week out with 20-30 minute sunset fast walks on opposite days on the golf course for aerobics. 
NMN tricks the brain into believing you ARE getting exercise all the time it's most effective ( LIPO 24 hours, SL for about 4 hours after taking).
Once the NMN tricks the cell awakeness into action, the stress part triggers the regeneration on the cellular level. There are multiple pathways, and AKG is another. This particular Clinical Report is proof of the Anti-Aging and Biological Clock reversal ability in the human body. 
BenY, Pickleball101  81+. NMN LIPO gel, daily, adding 250mg  NMN/SL and TMG on Pickleball play days. Berberine, 600 mg 3 x' s /week.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

So I have done 1.5 courses of this. I am ready for another. I will try hard to rekindle my running, and working out.

The juicer is coming back out.  

New recipe:

Beet root

Lemon

Apple

Wheat germ

Bell Peppers

Carrots

Avocado

Blue berries

With cranberry juice and olive oil.

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

NLS - don't use the juicer as you lose all the fibre and end up having too much sugar saturation.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Yeah juice is powerful stuff, less is more!
Rackflot

Post by Rackflot »

jessicaP wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:19 pm So I and my Dad will be taking this 6 days a week for 9 months. We are also taking NAD+ Complete, LSG Resverratrol, grapeseed extract and fisetin.

I am expecting very goog things.

Do you have a summary of how you feel now after over 6 months of taking the above?

I do LIPO NMN, Thorne NA, Sulphoraphane, other basic vitamins.
I stopped the resveratrol as dsinclair was challenged on Twitter by (7) Charles Brenner, PhD (@CharlesMBrenner) / Twitter without an answer. 

I am 61 and have been on my regiment for a few years and workout 3 or 4 times a week, cardio and weights. run circles around my younger friends. 
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

RobSmith wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:34 pm NLS - don't use the juicer as you lose all the fibre and end up having too much sugar saturation.

Actually i misspoke. I use a food processor to make smoothies, not juice. I agree about fibre, but I don't think my recipe is all that sugary. i usually add in partly boiled carrots and brocolli.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes, the acting synergy of the whole vegetable, fruit or herb is the way to go.
No juicers in the “old days” before KMart and Costco etc… :roll:

Rackflot

Post by Rackflot »

Pickleball101 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:03 pm In this recent video by Dr. Sinclair, he describes a Biological 8 year Age Reversal of an average  of 40 (out of 48)  average 63 year olds in a 7 month Clinical Historical trial (non placebo) by taking a dosage of 1 gram / day  of AKG. That's equivalent to 3 tablets of RbyS  (300 mg each) with the Additional LIPO delivery of RbyS not mentioned in the Trials (standard oral tablet). The LIPO delivery should offer a measured 24 hour consistent dosage in the bloodstream for greater effectiveness, possibly offering a lower dosage for the same effects as the trial brand.

Coupled with my base line daily 1 capsule of LIPO NAD+ Complete, I'll soon be reporting of regaining my School Crossing Badge I wore as a 10 year old in the 4rd grade. This should also offer more confidence of holding back 12 year olds as traffic passes, since I'm coming from an 81 year old mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUqgzSv6DL4

I think the rejuvant is a timed release vs. the LIPO all at once absorbed from RbyS. 

Do you have results to share?

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

Rackflot wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:56 pm
Pickleball101 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:03 pm In this recent video by Dr. Sinclair, he describes a Biological 8 year Age Reversal of an average  of 40 (out of 48)  average 63 year olds in a 7 month Clinical Historical trial (non placebo) by taking a dosage of 1 gram / day  of AKG. That's equivalent to 3 tablets of RbyS  (300 mg each) with the Additional LIPO delivery of RbyS not mentioned in the Trials (standard oral tablet). The LIPO delivery should offer a measured 24 hour consistent dosage in the bloodstream for greater effectiveness, possibly offering a lower dosage for the same effects as the trial brand.

Coupled with my base line daily 1 capsule of LIPO NAD+ Complete, I'll soon be reporting of regaining my School Crossing Badge I wore as a 10 year old in the 4rd grade. This should also offer more confidence of holding back 12 year olds as traffic passes, since I'm coming from an 81 year old mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUqgzSv6DL4

I think the rejuvant is a timed release vs. the LIPO all at once absorbed from RbyS. 

Do you have results to share?

I am pretty sure that Lipo is released over the extended day. This is what I have understood for Lipo NMN and Lipo Apigenin.

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Rackflot wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:48 am
jessicaP wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:19 pm So I and my Dad will be taking this 6 days a week for 9 months. We are also taking NAD+ Complete, LSG Resverratrol, grapeseed extract and fisetin.

I am expecting very goog things.

Do you have a summary of how you feel now after over 6 months of taking the above?

I do LIPO NMN, Thorne NA, Sulphoraphane, other basic vitamins.
I stopped the resveratrol as dsinclair was challenged on Twitter by (7) Charles Brenner, PhD (@CharlesMBrenner) / Twitter without an answer. 

I am 61 and have been on my regiment for a few years and workout 3 or 4 times a week, cardio and weights. run circles around my younger friends. 

I have already noticed a big change after over one year on NMN with strength stamina and i would say friend say i look a few years younger (i am late 40s). My father is 89 and while their have not been dramatic improvements per se, he seems to be holding his own, rather than going down hill as he seemed to be about 3 years ago.

His physiotherapist is impressed that he can do exercises and has gained strength.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic