Renue NAD+ Skin CareSkin care and Pimple

Pum

Skin care and Pimple

Post by Pum »

Hello,

I have been using Renue face serum and face cream for about 2 months. The over all result is very pleasing. However, I notice that I get new pimples every couple of days. Before using products, I hardly get any pimples for a long time at my age, 51.

I’d like to know if anyone have the same problem. Should I drop one of them off? What do you guys recommend? Which one should I keep using?

Thank you in advance for help.

Newage

Re: Skin care and Pimple

Post by Newage »

Pum wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:50 pm Hello,

I have been using Renue face serum and face cream for about 2 months. The over all result is very pleasing. However, I notice that I get new pimples every couple of days. Before using products, I hardly get any pimples for a long time at my age, 51.

I’d like to know if anyone have the same problem. Should I drop one of them off? What do you guys recommend? Which one should I keep using?

Are you applying the serum and cream at the same time? and
1)how many times a day?
2)how many days per week?
You may be overdoing it… with too many nutrients to the face.
Sometimes more is not better and your skin may be a little sensitive.
Pum

Post by Pum »

Hi,

I use both product 1 time a day in the evening after taking a bath, almost every day. I apply the serum first, wait for it to dry and then apply the face cream.

Thank you.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Pum wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:57 am Hi,

I use both product 1 time a day in the evening after taking a bath, almost every day. I apply the serum first, wait for it to dry and then apply the face cream.

Thank you.

I started off using it daily, but i think i was drowning my pores a bit. So now i just use it every other day.

But i do use it on my forehead a lot as it has helped clear up some blemishes.

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

I recently bought the face serum because I got an on sale advertisement.  I find it really hard to apply.  It's very runny.  I feel like I'm wasting most of it and wish I didn't buy it.  I like the MNM lotion much better because it is easy to apply and it works great.  I may try to combine the two in one bottle.  Just my two cents.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

OMillsPA wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:52 pm I recently bought the face serum because I got an on sale advertisement.  I find it really hard to apply.  It's very runny.  I feel like I'm wasting most of it and wish I didn't buy it.  I like the MNM lotion much better because it is easy to apply and it works great.  I may try to combine the two in one bottle.  Just my two cents.

I don't have that issue. 2 pumps in the hand, rub hands together to spread out and then start at the top near the hair line (in my case slowly growing back hairline) to work in all over face in circular motions.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

Pum wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:50 pm Hello,

I don't know. Most lotions are strictly for moisturiizing while this stuff is more to feed your skin.I find less is more. Just one pump is plenty for my face.

As far as absorbtion goes.. I had to clear out frozen wet leaves from my eaves troughs last fall and froze my hands as they got wet. I used the serum on my hands, since my knuckles were killing me.

Within 5-6 minutes my pain was gone, and I didn't get that ache the next day, which was impressive. That is why I like the serum, it may be slippery when it first comes out, but it gets absorbed deeply into the flesh.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

OMillsPA wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:52 pm I recently bought the face serum because I got an on sale advertisement.  I find it really hard to apply.  It's very runny.  I feel like I'm wasting most of it and wish I didn't buy it.  I like the MNM lotion much better because it is easy to apply and it works great.  I may try to combine the two in one bottle.  Just my two cents.

I just use a really small amount. It has great coverage due to its runniness. So like barely half a pump will cover my face.
silviastar

Post by silviastar »

Hi,
I first tried products from this company after I was diagnosed with eczema. I will tell you about my experience. I don't encourage anyone to do anything without a doctor's recommendation.
I consulted a dermatologist about my disease, and she advised me of phototherapy and cosmetics from Renue.
Together they help me a lot. The treatments help reduce itching and redness. And the cosmetics moisturize. First, I apply the serum, wait until it dries, and then apply my face cream.
I am still in the process of treatment. I can write the results later. But I look better, and my skin doesn't itch already a sign of good treatment and care.

Last edited by silviastar on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Hi, I first tried products from this company after I was diagnosed with eczema. I will tell you about my experience.

I think you will be happy with the results.. :o

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic