LongevityBlood Pressure drop?

canadahealthy

Blood Pressure drop?

Post by canadahealthy »

I am wondering if anyone on here had a blood pressure drop to healthy levels while taking one or more of the supplements here and which one did they feel had the most impact.

jessicaP

Re: Blood Pressure drop?

Post by jessicaP »

My Dad has been taking Omega 3/6/9 for 6 months, particularly since 6 and 9 are reputed to lower blood pressure due to multiple mechanisms.

We have been able to drop 1 of three of his blood pressure medications so far, and we are contuinuing with our program.

Also his health has improved consdirably over the last 2 years with NMN which also plays a role as he is exercising more.
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

I was on lisinopril 10 mg for about 4 years.  Even with the medicine my blood pressure was elevated (140s over high 80s).  I have been off the medicine since December 2021 and have great readings now of 120 over 70's.  I've done several things to achieve this.  First and foremost, I changed my diet.  I eat a lot of fresh fruits every day, starting with breakfast.  I also eat a large salad for lunch.  I only eat meat for dinner and only a small amount.  I gave up all dairy and eggs.  My last cholesterol reading in May 2022 was 155 with no meds.  I take the Lipo complete once a day and try to exercise 5 days a week.  Like Pickle, I take the sublingual NMN when I need an extra boost for doing very hard work or workouts. I've used the NMN serum and lotion on my head and face for vanity reason with good success in tightening the skin.   With all of this, I lost about 30 pounds so that helps.  Finally, I make sure I drink at minimum 32 ounces to 64 ounces of lemon water every day in order to stay fully hydrated.  I haven't done any testing to confirm this, but I do feel like I reversed aged from 56 to my mid 30s.  My workout times biking and running somewhat confirm this.  I will also throw in that after a year of eating like this and taking the Lipo Complete and NMN sub lingual daily, my 87-year-old mother went from taking 8 pills, six different medicines down to zero pills in December 2021.  She has lost 47 pounds and seems better than 10 years ago.  She is still far from good health but continues to improve.  I think that a good diet and the NMN supplementation both contributed our better health.  I have no plans to change anything going forward as I'm sticking with what seems to be working. :D  (I started with NMN sublingual in January 2021 and the LIPO complete later in the year when it came out.  The diet change was around June 2021)

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

OMillsPA wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:58 pm  I was on lisinopril 10 mg for about 4 years.  Even with the medicine my blood pressure was elevated (140s over high 80s).  I have been off the medicine since December 2021 and have great readings now of 120 over 70's.  I've done several things to achieve this.  First and foremost, I changed my diet.  I eat a lot of fresh fruits every day, starting with breakfast.  I also eat a large salad for lunch.  I only eat meat for dinner and only a small amount.  I gave up all dairy and eggs.  My last cholesterol reading in May 2022 was 155 with no meds.  I take the Lipo complete once a day and try to exercise 5 days a week.  Like Pickle, I take the sublingual NMN when I need an extra boost for doing very hard work or workouts. I've used the NMN serum and lotion on my head and face for vanity reason with good success in tightening the skin.   With all of this, I lost about 30 pounds so that helps.  Finally, I make sure I drink at minimum 32 ounces to 64 ounces of lemon water every day in order to stay fully hydrated.  I haven't done any testing to confirm this, but I do feel like I reversed aged from 56 to my mid 30s.  My workout times biking and running somewhat confirm this.  I will also throw in that after a year of eating like this and taking the Lipo Complete and NMN sub lingual daily, my 87-year-old mother went from taking 8 pills, six different medicines down to zero pills in December 2021.  She has lost 47 pounds and seems better than 10 years ago.  She is still far from good health but continues to improve.  I think that a good diet and the NMN supplementation both contributed our better health.  I have no plans to change anything going forward as I'm sticking with what seems to be working. :D  (I started with NMN sublingual in January 2021 and the LIPO complete later in the year when it came out.  The diet change was around June 2021)

Wow OMillsPA, you have really taken the bull by the horns!

Congratulations on all the hard work and success!

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

My response is the same as OMillsPA. I too have been on Lisinopril for 15 years, since I was 66, now 81. My dosage was increased steadily from 10 mg / day to 25mg with little effect of reducing my hypertension. Last year, I weaned myself back to 10mg, and increased my Pickleball play, and NMNsl from 250mg to 500mg daily with 600 mg Resveratrol on play days. My hypertension reversed, with elevation for short periods with deserts.
Now, with further RbyS refinement to LIPO NAD+Complete and LIPO CaAKG , daily, with added 600mg Resveratrol and 250 NMN sl on play days only,
I have more latitude with deserts ( I ain't givin' up my Hershey's Dark chocolate), and feel I'm in my body's natural range. It's NOT 80/120. That's an ambiguous target for 21 year olds. My hardened , aged arteries are going to change my blood pressure, but the NMN is relaxing them for greater flow rate. THAT'S what's important how much enriched blood gets to all of my cellular needs.
Everyone's body is different. This RbyS protocol allows you that option of renewing your health to your standards and needs.
Ben, 81, Pickleball101
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic