LongevityCa AKG POWERFUL healing properties at 81

Pickleball101

Ca AKG POWERFUL healing properties at 81

Post by Pickleball101 »

Having tried most of the RenuebyScience products over the last three years, and reporting on most of their health benefits to me in this Forum, I now turn to LIPO Ca AKG. About three weeks ago , I added three grape seed extract capsules (25,000 mg) to my daily morning RbS LIPO NAD+ Complete capsule, with additional boosts of 600 mg Reserveratrol and 250 NMNsl on Pickleball play days  2/3 times a week. No big change. Then my first supply of LIPO Ca AKG arrived. Here's what's happened.

My two ring fingers, left and right had been triggering for two weeks, with my obtaining pain relief only by splinting each night to sleep. The left triggering went away, and now, most of the right. I had earlier had carpal tunnel surgery on the right, and was preventing progression on my left hand by wearing a night brace. They are still arthritic, stiff and sore, but Pickleball playable, and improving slightly, each day.

Since my forties, I had starting getting a bloated belly, evolving into a shape similar to a giant orangutan, with no relief from Keto or exercise.
I was resigned to having inherited this from my pot-bellied grandfather, who had passed it on to all grandsons. It's gone! I don't know where, and I ain't lookin' !  This ONE improvement in my physical well being far exceeds any other, save the regeneration of a full head of hair, but I bought a black ball cap from Amazon with USAF in small white lettering over the bill that restores some semblance of masculinity.

My Pickleball game has changed. I now can, at will surge to a higher level of play on demand, no need to work into this with prior warm up activity.
This speaks to All of my physical demands on my body, that now has gone through a Biological Age time rest from 81 to about 65, over the last three years with RbS products.. I should be able to confirm this soon through the results of having taken part in Dr. Sinclairs new Bio Age test just submitted.

I'm truly impressed! There have been subtle changes, improvements in health and well being over the years, but nothing so drastic as this.Those Mice that proved 10-16 % longevity extension in lab research taking CaAKG just proved that my evolution into a Giant Orangutan is reversible!

Ben, 81, LIPO NAD+ Complete  and LIPO Ca AKG daily. 600 mg Reversatrol, 250mg NMNsl on Pickleball play days 2-3 x's /week. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUqgzSv6DL4            Dr. Sinclairs video on the merits of Ca AKG