NMNCovid, NMM, Curcumin, Apigenin

TedB

Re: Covid, NMM, Curcumin, Apigenin

Post by TedB »

I am going to start taking it at night.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

TedB wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:31 pm I am going to start taking it at night.

On Apigenin night supplementation is the way to go. It is one of my go to night time supplements now 6 days a week!
Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:39 pm
TedB wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:31 pm I am going to start taking it at night.

On Apigenin night supplementation is the way to go. It is one of my go to night time supplements now 6 days a week!

Same for me Boxcost.
Two Capsules of Apigenin an hour before retiring at night..💤

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

It definitely works some nights I take 3... ;)

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

It is good to know about this likely inflammation that can come after Covid. after a year reading through this forum and following some research, it is inflammation that largely drives aging.
Newage

Post by Newage »

JanCOhio wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:49 pm It is good to know about this likely inflammation that can come after Covid. after a year reading through this forum and following some research, it is inflammation that largely drives aging.

Right on the money JanCOhio. Low Inflammation Levels are the “be all, end all” when it comes to longevity.
Jocko’s best markers at (.2 ) and my best markers at 70 plus years of age is (.6 ) down from ( 8 ) whole points before I started this journey..
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Well after about 8 weeks of taking NMN, curcumin and Apigenin, i can say that the onflammation is gone! I am doing renos in the house that are even more physically demanding than my earlier projects. So i have beaten the post Covid blues.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

michaeljkelly wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:19 pm I wonder if someone has CoVid with no symptoms can still suffer consequences later on.

My thinking is that we are probably accumulating inflammatory junk regularly anyway, so I guess I will be taking anti-inflammatory supplements.

Well, my sister had assymptomatic Covid in march. She already has arthritis, but she has had a flare up on scatica and aches and pains. She takes pretty strong antiinflammatories, but has no interest in taking NMN or Curcumin.

Newage

Post by Newage »

NewLifeScience wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:27 pm
michaeljkelly wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:19 pm I wonder if someone has CoVid with no symptoms can still suffer consequences later on.

My thinking is that we are probably accumulating inflammatory junk regularly anyway, so I guess I will be taking anti-inflammatory supplements.

Well, my sister had assymptomatic Covid in march. She already has arthritis, but she has had a flare up on scatica and aches and pains. She takes pretty strong antiinflammatories, but has no interest in taking NMN or Curcumin.

That’s a shame NewLifeScience. As I have said before “you can lead a horse to water but you can’t necessarily make it drink”
So many people take the prescription drug path without knowing the possible long term side effects and consequences..There is a place for them for use on a short term basis but people tend to lose the concept of “short term.”      :roll:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Since we can buy them over the counter or right off the shelf, they must be safe. Truth is these anti-inflammatories can ruin your liver and kidneys even at low doses long term. Use sparingly!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic