NAD+ PreserversYour personal experiences on Renue NAD+ optimizers? (defender, activator, energizer)

thatredditguy

Your personal experiences on Renue NAD+ optimizers? (defender, activator, energizer)

Post by thatredditguy »

I just want to hear peoples experience and effects with the nad+ optimizers. If they are worth getting all 3 of them or one of them to cover all bases?

NewLifeScience

Re: Your personal experiences on Renue NAD+ optimizers? (defender, activator, energizer)

Post by NewLifeScience »

It probably is worth it to get all 3 when you are over 40. I am over 50 and take NAD+ complete and just finished 6 months of NAD Defender. It has helped me get stronger and look a bit younger (NMN has done this for me too over 3 years).

But I am more excited about the age reversal benefits of CaAKG and Berberine and the healthy joints with Hyaluronic Acid.
michaeljkelly

Re: Your personal experiences on Renue NAD+ optimizers? (defender, activator, energizer)

Post by michaeljkelly »

So NAD+ Energizer seems to be my best choice.   To clear out inflammation... I also take powdered curcumin .
Lipo Glutathione, Resvetatrol, Apigenin and CoQ10.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I am on Activator now. I have added it to my night supplement stack.

Defender - I  already take HLA and CaAKG LIPO full capsules in preference to the lower amount in the bundled Defender. Don't really have a need for Berberine and if I overload on bad food (rarely) I can either pop a Metformin (handy to know people who slice some off for me from their stash :) or extra Broccoli sprout powder.

Energizer - I am already takin Apigenin separately (per night) with its amazing boost to sleep so found I need higher quantities (2 caps) than the bundled Energizer version. I also have separate supplies of Resveratrol and Pterostilbene that I prefer to take in the AM with my NAD+ boosters. I view Glutathione as a booster, if I feel even slightly off I pop one (rare these days!). I also feed it to my family as an immune booster when they are sick. I also already consume broccoli sprout powder 7 days a week which is proven to boost glutathione levels so my "maintenance dose" is covered this way.

Activator - I did not take any of the included supplements before other than Mayo clinic protocol for Fisetin periodically. It includes Spermidine that I have been keen to get on as well. I now take 2 capsules of activator at night, 5 nights a week as a maintenance dose. I picked up off on another discussion thread from someone that has started taking at night and got a great boost to sleep quality and I rationalised that since our bodies do repair during sleep that this is the mode where my body could use more senolytic molecules.

So far so good, Activator all the way for me, 2 per night 5 times a week for the last 2-3 weeks, noticed hair re-growing a little quicker where it was receding previously - no more receding hairline for me  :D   As an FYI my receding hair stack is: Grassfed Hydrolized Collagen w/ Biotin, LIPO HLA, LIPO NAD+ Complete, Vitamin E, Renue skin products and now Activator!
jamierh

Post by jamierh »

Boxcost wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:50 pm So far so good, Activator all the way for me, 2 per night 5 times a week for the last 2-3 weeks, noticed hair re-growing a little quicker where it was receding previously - no more receding hairline for me  :D   As an FYI my receding hair stack is: Grassfed Hydrolized Collagen w/ Biotin, LIPO HLA, LIPO NAD+ Complete, Vitamin E, Renue skin products and now Activator!

Have you experienced some actual regrowth on your hairline? That’s awesome if you did! Do you attribute this to spermidine?

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

jamierh wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:49 pm
Boxcost wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:50 pm So far so good, Activator all the way for me, 2 per night 5 times a week for the last 2-3 weeks, noticed hair re-growing a little quicker where it was receding previously - no more receding hairline for me  :D   As an FYI my receding hair stack is: Grassfed Hydrolized Collagen w/ Biotin, LIPO HLA, LIPO NAD+ Complete, Vitamin E, Renue skin products and now Activator!

Have you experienced some actual regrowth on your hairline? That’s awesome if you did! Do you attribute this to spermidine?

Yes, first a few years ago a slowing of loss to stabilising and then the last 12 months slow regrowth on the receding hairline. I noticed the regrowth looked a little thicker after 3 weeks on Activator (so assuming active ingredient Spermidine) but I have not done a photo to photo detailed comparison as yet + I am terrible at taking good consistent photo's :roll:

I should also add Sulforaphane to the list above as a by-product from the Broccoli sprout powder I consume typically 7 days a week, there is some science that shows this miracle molecule also helps hair growth, it is a multipronged attack!

Bottom line I have a balding gene, a 7 x increased risk based on the gene of losing all the hair on top of my head - it is still thick up there and with the front slowly coming back so something is working  :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic