NMNeye care products

Boxcost

Re: eye care products

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:05 am Any update since the 9th September on the arrival of your glasses Boxcost?

Yes it has "shipped". I am still not 100% on this whole thing, I sent an email for an update on the 9th of September, with a complaint for non-response to my last 2 emails advising I will seek a refund if I don't hear something from them in 24hrs. Then later that evening the 9th of September (still no response from Eyepower) I get an email from Deutsche Post saying shipment information received, with latest details below.

When (and if) this arrives (from Germany as well which was a surprise) I will let you know what I actually get! It all just does not feel right, but hoping just an over swamped business with poor or underfunded customer service.

Tracking HistoryDateStatus
09.09.2022 Shipment information uploaded to Deutsche Post
12.09.2022 Item received at Deutsche Post Mailterminal
17.09.2022 Departure from destination country 

Sent From60549 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:33 pm
Newage wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:05 am Any update since the 9th September on the arrival of your glasses Boxcost?

Yes it has "shipped". I am still not 100% on this whole thing, I sent an email for an update on the 9th of September, with a complaint for non-response to my last 2 emails advising I will seek a refund if I don't hear something from them in 24hrs. Then later that evening the 9th of September (still no response from Eyepower) I get an email from Deutsche Post saying shipment information received, with latest details below.

When (and if) this arrives (from Germany as well which was a surprise) I will let you know what I actually get! It all just does not feel right, but hoping just an over swamped business with poor or underfunded customer service.

Tracking HistoryDateStatus
09.09.2022 Shipment information uploaded to Deutsche Post
12.09.2022 Item received at Deutsche Post Mailterminal
17.09.2022 Departure from destination country 

Sent From60549 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Thanks mate.
I’m waiting with “bated breath” to see when and what you actually receive. The company are certainly not 10/10 with their business concept.. :roll: 
I will stay tuned..

Newage

Post by Newage »

Hey Boxcost.
Any news since the 20th September on the arrival of your glasses or are they still in transit?

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

No real up date other than it supposed to have "cleared and awaiting for international departure" now on the 27th of September, probably still on wharf to then put it on a boat to bring it to Australia!

At this pace could be weeks/months!
Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:01 pm No real up date other than it supposed to have "cleared and awaiting for international departure" now on the 27th of September, probably still on wharf to then put it on a boat to bring it to Australia!

At this pace could be weeks/months!

Thanks mate. 👍
it certainly is a drawn out process.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

I think vitamins with lutein and zeaxanthin aren't all that bioavailable, it maybe be best to get it with avocado and Kale. 
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

A surprise last night when coming home, the glasses had been delivered exactly as advertised: https://eye-power.co.uk/product/eyepower-red/ So I take back everything I said other than they could still polish up their website and customer service approach.

I charged em up last night and had my first go this morning. I could handle the red light, they note some people have to close their eye lids. The glasses are timed for a 3 minute session and they recommend we only need it once a week and in the mornings.

Some blurry reddish vision for a minute after first use, but all good after that. It will be interesting to see (literally!) any improvements in night vision and colour perception :)

Hey also if you are all interested, they are putting their price up, if not already. I just check the shopping cart process and it still looks to be the old price!

lcalamar

Post by lcalamar »

I second this need.

There are two supplements I am trying to help with my eye issues:

- astaxanthin
- nacet (a version of NAC)
Note, came across nacet when looking for  a GlyNSC supplement  I have determined that Lipo Glutathione doesn't fit my need.  Nacet is a highly absorbed NAC and includes Glycine.  After purchasing I read a study that had good indicators for helping with macular degeneration!

I am reticent to mention non RBS products here...however, I mention them as I believe they represent gaps in RBS' product line (or better put -opportunities)

I would also prefer to purchase all my supplements from RBS as as I trust them.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:52 pm A surprise last night when coming home, the glasses had been delivered exactly as advertised: https://eye-power.co.uk/product/eyepower-red/ So I take back everything I said other than they could still polish up their website and customer service approach.

I charged em up last night and had my first go this morning. I could handle the red light, they note some people have to close their eye lids. The glasses are timed for a 3 minute session and they recommend we only need it once a week and in the mornings.

Some blurry reddish vision for a minute after first use, but all good after that. It will be interesting to see (literally!) any improvements in night vision and colour perception :)

Hey also if you are all interested, they are putting their price up, if not already. I just check the shopping cart process and it still looks to be the old price!

Good news Boxcost.
Time for me to jump on board and get an order in asap..

mariodemayo

Post by mariodemayo »

Thanks for the updates all along. I'm going to get me a pair as well
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic