NMNeye care products

jocko6889

Re: eye care products

Post by jocko6889 »

lcalamar wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:14 pm I second this need.

There are two supplements I am trying to help with my eye issues:

- astaxanthin
- nacet (a version of NAC)
Note, came across nacet when looking for  a GlyNSC supplement  I have determined that Lipo Glutathione doesn't fit my need.  Nacet is a highly absorbed NAC and includes Glycine.  After purchasing I read a study that had good indicators for helping with macular degeneration!

I am reticent to mention non RBS products here...however, I mention them as I believe they represent gaps in RBS' product line (or better put -opportunities)

I would also prefer to purchase all my supplements from RBS as as I trust them.

Thanks for that.  We do have astaxanthin on our list of possible upcoming products.  

lcalamar

Post by lcalamar »

That is great news - looking forward to a lipo-astaxanthin.  You'd be completely my 'stack'.

(that - and a lipo GlyNAC)...
Newage

Post by Newage »

mariodemayo wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:19 am Thanks for the updates all along. I'm going to get me a pair as well

Good job Boxcost, with your updates.
Your posts were obviously a benefit to some members of the forum that can now make up their own mind about the benefits of the glasses. 
As you are one of the first to get a pair please keep us updated as you progress with their use.  👍
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes definitely interested as well so keep us informed. ;)

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

- astaxanthin
Note, came across nacet when looking for  a GlyNSC supplement  I have determined that Lipo Glutathione doesn't fit my need.  Nacet is a highly absorbed NAC and includes Glycine.  After purchasing I read a study that had good indicators for helping with macular degeneration!

I am reticent to mention non RBS products here...however, I mention them as I believe they represent gaps in RBS' product line (or better put -opportunities)

Ah yes Astaxanthin.. from krill shrimp. i think i will get some for my aunt... she has mild dry Macular Degeneration... best to keep it there are perhaps reverse it.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

JanCOhio wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:50 pm

- astaxanthin

Ah yes Astaxanthin.. from krill shrimp. i think i will get some for my aunt... she has mild dry Macular Degeneration... best to keep it there are perhaps reverse it.

Don't forget about Sulforaphane, well studied and a quick google finds science supporting benefits against Macular Degeneration:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29376497/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3800669/

Broccoli sprouts or powder is a daily must have food / supplement for me.

Would be good to see an RBS Sulforaphane option.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I love Broccoli sprouts myself. I put them over almost everything. They are very easy to grow yourself. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

Hey Boxcost.
How are the new glasses going my friend?
Any significant results as of yet?
I have ordered mine (about 2 weeks ago) and going from your experience I will just have to wait the delivery out?  :roll:

Are you going to jump on board drkris69 ?
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Hi Newage,

It feels like my night vision is better, I can also read better in lower light. Not scientific so not sure I can call it significant at this stage, its a once a week treatment so assume this will take time. I think I will be about my 6th treatment this weekend.  At the same time nothing worse, in thinking about it if my night vision and colour perception does not degrade with age it will be a win for just that as well!

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:39 pm Hi Newage,

It feels like my night vision is better, I can also read better in lower light. Not scientific so not sure I can call it significant at this stage, its a once a week treatment so assume this will take time. I think I will be about my 6th treatment this weekend.  At the same time nothing worse, in thinking about it if my night vision and colour perception does not degrade with age it will be a win for just that as well!

Are you only using them once a week Boxcost?
I thought they could be used for 3 mins every day?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic