NMNeye care products

Boxcost

Re: eye care products

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:21 pm
Boxcost wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:39 pm Hi Newage,

It feels like my night vision is better, I can also read better in lower light. Not scientific so not sure I can call it significant at this stage, its a once a week treatment so assume this will take time. I think I will be about my 6th treatment this weekend.  At the same time nothing worse, in thinking about it if my night vision and colour perception does not degrade with age it will be a win for just that as well!

Are you only using them once a week Boxcost?
I thought they could be used for 3 mins every day?

from the manual that comes with it:
HOW TO USE THE DEVICE

For best results please observe the following points:

Weekly Routine   Research has shown that a session of 670nm light at least once a week is sufficient to maintain good retinal health. More frequent sessions are not harmful but will only have a limited additional benefit.
"
A session is set at 3 mins, based on the above yes you can do more than 1 a week, but has "limited additional benefit" so why have gone one a week, on reflection though limited is still something vs nothing and so easy to do so might bump it to 2 sessions a week :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

When my glasses arrive Boxcost I think I will begin with one session a week for the first 2 to 3 weeks then increase to 2 sessions a week for 2 weeks then a session every Monday- Wednesday- Friday from then on and “see” 👀 what happens..
TedB

Post by TedB »

This is supposed to help with Macular degeneration... does anyone have any personal experience?
Newage

Post by Newage »

TedB wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:55 pm This is supposed to help with Macular degeneration... does anyone have any personal experience?

I’m sure Boxcost will update us as time goes by TedB.
My glasses are probably at least a month away going on Boxcost’s delivery time frame.
I’m looking at (pardon the pun) basic improvements in eyesight as the natural age deterioration develops. Keep in mind I’m quite a bit older than most of you guys apart from Pickleball of course..😎
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:58 am
TedB wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:55 pm This is supposed to help with Macular degeneration... does anyone have any personal experience?

I’m sure Boxcost will update us as time goes by TedB.
My glasses are probably at least a month away going on Boxcost’s delivery time frame.
I’m looking at (pardon the pun) basic improvements in eyesight as the natural age deterioration develops. Keep in mind I’m quite a bit older than most of you guys apart from Pickleball of course..😎

Hey newage, make sure you poke them (if you have not got the shipment notice as yet) as I seemed to get things moving when I complained a little ;)

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Boxcast what was the cost for these glasses again? I cant recall what you said awhile ago. How long did it take to finally get the package?
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:30 am Boxcast what was the cost for these glasses again? I cant recall what you said awhile ago. How long did it take to finally get the package?

US $72 + $18 shipping was total cost for me.

Ordered on the 12th August, took just under 1 month before they shipped it.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:30 am Boxcast what was the cost for these glasses again? I cant recall what you said awhile ago. How long did it take to finally get the package?

Jump on board mate…I have.
Glasses are on the way 😎
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

resveratrol seems to also have promise for eye health. i would imagine CaAK too as if clears out inflammation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7865717/

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:16 pm

Jump on board mate…I have.
Glasses are on the way 😎

Yes, I need to as my eye sight is great except for trying to read off my phone or for anything close up. :(

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic