NMNeye care products

michaeljkelly

eye care products

Post by michaeljkelly »

I have been reading here  about macular degeneration.

i am wondering if RBS could consider an eye care product, especially for macular degeneration. Having the main ingredients delivered in liuposomal form along with NMN would not only halt the spread, but could reverse it.

In Canada there are products for dry macuylar degeneration and wet (more burst capillaries), i am putting a link for Vitalux, there is a version for smokers and nonsmokers. It's not cheap, but i am confident that a product by RBS would be a lot more effective.

https://www.vitaluxvitamin.ca/en/vitalu ... ux-s.shtml

canadahealthy

Re: eye care products

Post by canadahealthy »

this is timely as others are speaking about this and the supplements that currently help could do much more than just slow down or stop Macular Deg., they could reverse it somewhat, especially with NMN.

MAD is no joke, once you get it you are basically blind.
Barlick

Post by Barlick »

Recent work at University College London partly guided by Prof. Glen Jeffery has concluded that three minutes of exposure to deep red light once a week, when delivered in the morning, can significantly improve declining eyesight. To that end there has been a collaboration with UCL and a Welsh Lighting company to produce Eye Power Red Glasses. I have a some and only need to wear for 3 minutes each week.

Keep your eyes healthy and slow ageing effects using eyepower red (eye-power.co.uk)
Newage

Post by Newage »

Barlick wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:00 pm Recent work at University College London partly guided by Prof. Glen Jeffery has concluded that three minutes of exposure to deep red light once a week, when delivered in the morning, can significantly improve declining eyesight. To that end there has been a collaboration with UCL and a Welsh Lighting company to produce Eye Power Red Glasses. I have a some and only need to wear for 3 minutes each week.

Keep your eyes healthy and slow ageing effects using eyepower red (eye-power.co.uk)

Can you expand on your on personal use of the glasses and the benefits you believe you have experienced from their use.
I thing many of our forum members may be interested in your feedback Barlick...😎

Barlick

Post by Barlick »

FROM THE EYE POWER WEB SITE:

Recent studies at University College London and Moorfields Eye Hospital involved exposing groups of volunteers over 40 years of age to short bursts of deep red light. This not only showed improvements in colour contrast and night vision but also showed strong evidence that it slowed the pace of ageing of the retina.

Paper in the prestigous NATURE.COM and accessed as a pdf
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-02311-1

I have only had the glasses for 1 week. Use every mornng first thing but can be used once a week and still see benefits. Best I can do so far

Newage

Post by Newage »

I see Barlick, pardon the pun.
Keep us in the loop after you have used the glasses for a month or so.
It’s an interesting concept.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Barlick wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:00 pm Recent work at University College London partly guided by Prof. Glen Jeffery has concluded that three minutes of exposure to deep red light once a week, when delivered in the morning, can significantly improve declining eyesight. To that end there has been a collaboration with UCL and a Welsh Lighting company to produce Eye Power Red Glasses. I have a some and only need to wear for 3 minutes each week.

Very cool, Dr. Huberman also talks about this on his podcast and also recommends this as well. Im ordering these glasses now..

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:36 am

Very cool, Dr. Huberman also talks about this on his podcast and also recommends this as well. Im ordering these glasses now..

I am so tempted! I have them in the shopping cart now, thinking about it...

Noticed my night vision is not as good over past few years and these glasses may the be very helpful.

TedB

Post by TedB »

Boxcost wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:45 pm

Noticed my night vision is not as good over past few years and these glasses may the be very helpful.

Do it :)
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

TedB wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:37 pm
Boxcost wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:45 pm

Do it :)

I just did it!

Thanks for the push :)

I will report back in a month or so on how it has worked out - if I can improve my vision, this is priceless in my view!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic