NMNeye care products

Newage

Re: eye care products

Post by Newage »

Received my glasses Boxcost and Drkris69.
They actually arrived about 2 weeks ago but I have been away and I didn’t realise that they were here waiting for me.
It only took about 3 to 4 weeks in total (from order to arrival) so they have significantly picked their dispatch game up.
Now to put them to good use…😎
I will update as I work my way through the best usage process.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Looking forward to it mate! I will get in on the action and make these glasses a late X-Mas gift to me self.  :ugeek:

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:50 am Looking forward to it mate! I will get in on the action and make these glasses a late X-Mas gift to me self.  :ugeek:

The “up side” of buying for yourself mate is that you get exactly what you want.. :lol:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Exactly Mate.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Dr Williams and his team found that as we got older, our eyes create less NAD, leaving the retinal ganglion cells potentially starved of energy.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2022 ... /101693868

Well of course we could add NAD+ boosters on the list of "eye care products" :)

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:58 pm
Dr Williams and his team found that as we got older, our eyes create less NAD, leaving the retinal ganglion cells potentially starved of energy.

Well of course we could add NAD9+ boosters on the list of "eye care products" :)

Are you noticing any significant changes Boxcost with the use of the new red light glasses?

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:57 pm

Well of course we could add NAD9+ boosters on the list of "eye care products" :)

Are you noticing any significant changes Boxcost with the use of the new red light glasses?

Hi Newage, I would say my night vision is definitely much better, not sure on colour depth (the other benefit from the study on the glasses).  I do find it easier to read stuff in low light now than before. :D

I also just had my first eye test in 3 years, overall vision is similar, if anything I feel even touch little better. I put that down to NMN and everything else I am doing to keep healthy. They suggested I "could" get glasses to avoid "eye strain" for reading fine print, etc.  I don't get eye strain, does not really impact my life - so I say NO to reading glasses once again :)
Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:01 pm
Newage wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:57 pm

Hi Newage, I would say my night vision is definitely much better, not sure on colour depth (the other benefit from the study on the glasses).  I do find it easier to read stuff in low light now than before. :D

I also just had my first eye test in 3 years, overall vision is similar, if anything I feel even touch little better. I put that down to NMN and everything else I am doing to keep healthy. They suggested I "could" get glasses to avoid "eye strain" for reading fine print, etc.  I don't get eye strain, does not really impact my life - so I say NO to reading glasses once again :)

Good news Boxcost. The Glasses manufacturer will not be driving a new BMW if you have anything to do with it..  :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic