NMNFar shorter healing time with NMN

NewLifeScience

Far shorter healing time with NMN

Post by NewLifeScience »

I stepped on a cluster of 6 staples from a staple gun, and before i knew it i had stumbled in my other foot and then put the full weight of my 200 pounds onto the foot with the staples I heard the double puncture (kind of a crunch/snick sound). Two parallel lines of 6 mm long wounds that were about 3/8" deep.

I washed and bandaged the wound with antibiotics. for 24 hours. The next 24 hours I left it unbandaged. 

within 48 hours I was back running on the treadmill and the wound is closing up nice, and there is no pain.

That is remarkable.

drkris69

Re: Far shorter healing time with NMN

Post by drkris69 »

That is pretty amazing! NMN is wonderful stuff and it also keeps you looking young as well.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

My dad is doing more stuff outside this winter, and is in month 6 of using Lipo NMN.

He is 80, so maybe this will stretch out his healthspan.
Marcd2k

Post by Marcd2k »

Good afternoon,
I just saw your post here about your healing time with NMN and wanted to ask if you have heard about the upcoming FDA ban on the sale of NMN?

I saw an article about NMN about a week ago and it sounded great. As I started researching the product, I found out the FDA is getting ready to ban over the counter sales of NMN. I guess this would make it a prescription only supplement.

If this does get banned, do you have an alternative to using NMN?

Thank you,
Marc
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Marcd2k wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:12 pm Good afternoon,
I just saw your post here about your healing time with NMN and wanted to ask if you have heard about the upcoming FDA ban on the sale of NMN?

I saw an article about NMN about a week ago and it sounded great. As I started researching the product, I found out the FDA is getting ready to ban over the counter sales of NMN. I guess this would make it a prescription only supplement.

If this does get banned, do you have an alternative to using NMN?

Thank you,
Marc

Currently there is no ban on NMN and nothing definite on whether it will be banned in the future.  Even if banned, it could be sold not as a dietary supplement but as a food additive.  There are ways around an FDA ban.

orian

Post by orian »

Hi, I'm new here.

Sorry to interrupt this thread, but I can't find a button in the forum to start a thread. 

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

orian wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:09 pm Hi, I'm new here.

Sorry to interrupt this thread, but I can't find a button in the forum to start a thread. 

You can't start a new category but you can start a new topic within each category (such as "NMN") by clicking the "New Topic" button.

Newage

Post by Newage »

How did you go orian. Work out the new topic process? Let us know if you have any other questions and Jocko or someone else will try and assist.   :?

orian

Post by orian »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:08 pm

You can't start a new category but you can start a new topic within each category (such as "NMN") by clicking the "New Topic" button.

Thanks.

orian

Post by orian »

Newage wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:11 pm

How did you go orian. Work out the new topic process? Let us know if you have any other questions and Jocko or someone else will try and assist.   :?

Thanks. I managed to work it out. I wanted to post something in the Senolytics section.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic