NAD+NAD

ethanbrody02

NAD

Post by ethanbrody02 »

Hello all, I'm a bachelor's student. I joined a gym about six months ago, but nothing changed. When I joined, my body looked the same as it did before. My friend says that I should take a supplement. So, I chose to start taking supplements. I looked at different supplements on the Internet, but I couldn't decide which one to use. I think it would be good for me to take a NAD supplement, but I think I will ask an expert first. So, I signed up for this forum and made a post on it. Can someone help me figure out what to do? Thank you very much in advance.

Newage

Re: NAD

Post by Newage »

ethanbrody02 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:34 am Hello all, I'm a bachelor's student. I joined a gym about six months ago, but nothing changed. When I joined, my body looked the same as it did before. My friend says that I should take a supplement. So, I chose to start taking supplements. I looked at different supplements on the Internet, but I couldn't decide which one to use. I think it would be good for me to take a NAD supplement, but I think I will ask an expert first. So, I signed up for this forum and made a post on it. Can someone help me figure out what to do? Thank you very much in advance.

Can you tell us your age, height and weight and also if you have any underlying health issues that you are trying to address?

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes, need alittle more info and what are the goals that you are trying to attain.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Indeed, we need more information, but if it is just a case that you want to grow your muscles, then creatine would be a much better supplement to take than NAD/NMN/NR. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic