NutritionMethylene Blue, what is the deal?

jocko6889

Re: Methylene Blue, what is the deal?

Post by jocko6889 »

Exciting things on the horizon!  New website renueblue.com coming soon.  Also, how much do we love our pets???  Would it be good to be able to give your furry loved ones the same kind of anti-aging supplements we take in a tasty treat?  Stay tuned.  I think you'll like our new product line.   :D

mitzini

Post by mitzini »

This is great!
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Got my serum with methyline blue. Looking forward to seeing improvements.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

This stuff is incredible! I cant wait for my second bottle to be delivered. Ive already used my 1st bottle and got great results. RBS really knocked this product out of the park. ;)

jamierh

Post by jamierh »

What skin changes did you notice?
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

Does anyone think it could help with thinning hair?
Newage

Post by Newage »

michaeljkelly wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:58 pm Does anyone think it could help with thinning hair?

Worth a try but thinning hair seems to be the “last frontier” when it comes to the human body. In Sinclair’s studies with old Rodents and NMN their coats rejuvenated to the same as young mice, but humans seem to be a different kettle of fish when it comes to hair being restored?  :cry:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

michaeljkelly wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:58 pm Does anyone think it could help with thinning hair?

I think it could be helpful, there does appear to be "some" evidence, as my own hair has been thinning I have been keeping an eye on the things that have some evidence to help with hair growth, thinning hair, here is my list so far in no particular order....

NAD+ boosting - I use RBS all the way so NAD+ Complete, LIPO NMN, etc.

Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides - Grass Fed better if you can find it

Hyaluronic Acid - HLA LIPO from RBS is a safe bet

Sulforophane - Cruciferous vegetables with Broccoli Sprouts 4-5 day old having the most, I use Cell-Logic Broccoli Sprout Powder, starting to see more supplements such as Avmacol, etc.

NMN on the scalp - cover all bets with NMN, NR & NAD+ with a lot of other goodies from RBS Skin Care

Spermidine - Can't go wrong with LIPO Spermidine or LIPO Activator from RBS

Omega3 - A good fish oil, Fish, plant based Fax seeds and Chia seeds (make sure you grind them fresh before consuming, as it gets more Omega3 into the blood)

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Boxcost wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:00 am

I think it could be helpful, there does appear to be "some" evidence, as my own hair has been thinning I have been keeping an eye on the things that have some evidence to help with hair growth, thinning hair, here is my list so far in no particular order....

NAD+ boosting - I use RBS all the way so NAD+ Complete, LIPO NMN, etc.

Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides - Grass Fed better if you can find it

Hyaluronic Acid - HLA LIPO from RBS is a safe bet

Sulforophane - Cruciferous vegetables with Broccoli Sprouts 4-5 day old having the most, I use Cell-Logic Broccoli Sprout Powder, starting to see more supplements such as Avmacol, etc.

NMN on the scalp - cover all bets with NMN, NR & NAD+ with a lot of other goodies from RBS Skin Care

Spermidine - Can't go wrong with LIPO Spermidine or LIPO Activator from RBS

Omega3 - A good fish oil, Fish, plant based Fax seeds and Chia seeds (make sure you grind them fresh before consuming, as it gets more Omega3 into the blood)

I haven't seen any evidence for growing hair.  I use the tried and true drugs, Finasteride (1mg/day) and oral minoxidyl (5mg/day).  Minoxidyl used to only be available topically, which was a giant pain to apply every day.  The oral version is fairly new and supposedly much better acting.

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I got my Renue with MB 2 weeks ago. A little goes a long way. Reading up on Methylene Blue, it does more to boost collagen and elastin in the skin than anything else i have ever looked into, so I can't wait to see what it does for me.

My temple area already seems to look smoother.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic