Longevityhow to take NMN, TMG, Resveratrol?

ctny

how to take NMN, TMG, Resveratrol?

Post by ctny »

I am a 50yrs old male. My family recently gave me bottles of NMN, TMG and Resveratrol for health. They are all 90 capsule bottles from Renue.

There are daily dosages suggestions on the bottles, but what is the right time to take them? Before or after food? I heard that NMN and TMG must be taken together, is that right? Also, can the pills be just stored on my desk in room temperature, or they should sit in the fridge? Please let me know, thanks.

jocko6889

Re: how to take NMN, TMG, Resveratrol?

Post by jocko6889 »

ctny wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:27 pm I am a 50yrs old male. My family recently gave me bottles of NMN, TMG and Resveratrol for health. They are all 90 capsule bottles from Renue.

There are daily dosages suggestions on the bottles, but what is the right time to take them? Before or after food? I heard that NMN and TMG must be taken together, is that right? Also, can the pills be just stored on my desk in room temperature, or they should sit in the fridge? Please let me know, thanks.

I think taking them in the morning is best.  You can store them at room temp and they will last a long time.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

ctny wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:27 pm I am a 50yrs old male. My family recently gave me bottles of NMN, TMG and Resveratrol for health. They are all 90 capsule bottles from Renue.

I agree with Jocko, and he is more authoritative on the subject.

Welcome to the forum. we'd like to know how you are doing after 90 days!  :)

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yep, everything in the morning for me as well. Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask away! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic