NMNPhysical BP snd Cholesterol down

TedB

Physical BP snd Cholesterol down

Post by TedB »

So i am just shy of 60 and after a physical, i can report my blood pressure has gone down to 135 / 70 and my doc thinks i can stop taking Bisoprolol in 3-6 months if things stay there are go lower.

My cholesterol  is down to where he won't be bothering with lipitor (227 down to 199 mg/dL in 10 months). I wasn't taking it, but he had been strongly suggesting i do... so i am very happy to not need it, even though people tend to live longer with it.

When i am 65 maybe i will take it.

Newage

Re: Physical BP snd Cholesterol down

Post by Newage »

TedB wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:06 pm So i am just shy of 60 and after a physical, i can report my blood pressure has gone down to 135 / 70 and my doc thinks i can stop taking Bisoprolol in 3-6 months if things stay there are go lower.

My cholesterol  is down to where he won't be bothering with lipitor (227 down to 199 mg/dL in 10 months). I wasn't taking it, but he had been strongly suggesting i do... so i am very happy to not need it, even though people tend to live longer with it.

All blood work including BP going in the right direction TedB.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

This is good news Ted!

I am a chiucken about  getting a physical, but at 56, i gotta get it done.

I will post any changes here.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

TedB wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:06 pm So i am just shy of 60 and after a physical, i can report my blood pressure has gone down to 135 / 70 and my doc thinks i can stop taking Bisoprolol in 3-6 months if things stay there are go lower.

Nicely done Ted!

i haven't considered that BP and Cholesterol could be impacted, but I think that is great!

TedB

Post by TedB »

Thanks everyone!

I find that i don't have any nausea anymore. My doctor suggested it could be high blood pressure making me feel a bit nauseous. This was over a year ago. I am glad to not have to deal with it now... it has been many months.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic