Renue NAD+ Skin CareRestoring Collagen and Elastin on face

smokinjoe

Restoring Collagen and Elastin on face

Post by smokinjoe »

Hi,
I am looking for thorough discussion on this topic. I want to take a few years off, as does my wife. We haven't used the lotions or serums yet, and are looking for explanations of how they work, as well as any other supplements that can help remove the odd wrinkle. And perhaps fill in places that have been depleted of youthful collagen.

Barlick

Re: Restoring Collagen and Elastin on face

Post by Barlick »

I have started relatively recently taking Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (10 g in water first thing in the morning after NMN). Apparently Ca-AKG and Apigenin have collagen benefits. Too early to report progress on this front. Also use Red Light Therepy!! is there no end to opportunities to fix things . . . .
cactusaucasus

Post by cactusaucasus »

If you really want to boost facial collagen get a prescription for tretinoin cream.
TedB

Post by TedB »

Obviously the serum with methylene blue is a candidate. It is reported to target both of these things.

So: collagen supplements, retinol or tretinoin serum and Renue face cream with Methylene Blue would be a great start!
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

So recommendation is Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, with preferred source organic grass-fed bovine if you can get it. There are marine options but we (humans) are closer to bovine and the ocean cannot be considered "organic" anymore :( . Noting if you are pure vegan this is obviously not for you.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Make sure when purchasing Collagen that the product contains 5 types of Collagen. There are studies out there on type 2 Collagen and that over time, rebuilds cartilage and tendons. Its great stuff!
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

Also sunscreens and moisturizers. Age saving!
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

cactusaucasus wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:15 pm If you really want to boost facial collagen get a prescription for tretinoin cream.

Interesting, I thought it was another version of Vitamin A or E, but it turns about to be derived from beta-carotene.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

The face cream with methylene blue is filling in my facial skin! I am on my second bottle...and my chin is tighter. My eyelids are less droopy.

I have tried many many things. This is the first time I have seen real results!
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

JanCOhio wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:00 pm The face cream with methylene blue is filling in my facial skin! I am on my second bottle...and my chin is tighter. My eyelids are less droopy.

I have tried many many things. This is the first time I have seen real results!

interesting! This is fast also. I might be developing jowls due to my rather speedy weight loss in 2020. They are just starting, so maybe i ca n halt them or even reverse them!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic