NMNNew regulations for sale of NMN in UK

naruto123

New regulations for sale of NMN in UK

Post by naruto123 »

Just received this from my local NMN stockist (for RBS products).

Does this also apply to purchasing NMN from RBS's online US store? My health has improved massively since I started taking NMN, so I'll need to somehow find a way to access this in the meantime. Interestingly I can't find anything about this on Google.

"Due to regulatory changes from the FDA, EFSA and UK authorities relating to NMN, the following products will become unavailable for purchase shortly from NAD Lab UK. This does not mean NMN is unsafe – the 12 human studies released in 2021/22, 4+ years of sales history, and 100k+ happy customers are evidence of its effectiveness and safety. The authorities have advised NMN will need to undergo an authorisation process before being placed on the market. We have ensured the authorisation application is underway as soon as possible. No matter how we feel about this, it is what the current legal framework now requires.We hope to offer these products again to you in the future, once the authorisation process has been completed but it may be the end of 2023 or 2024. We appreciate your support and understanding. If you have any questions please contact us."

NewLifeScience

Re: New regulations for sale of NMN in UK

Post by NewLifeScience »

Hopefully there are affordable work arounds in the short term.

NMN is the foundation of all my supplements.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Well my advice is... Order 1 year worth, stretch it out 5 days per week to 15.5 months.

Just because it is a highly effective supplement won't give pharmaceuticals a right to exclusivity sell it as a drug.

The same thing happened with NAC...  But now it is easily bought as a supplement.
naruto123

Post by naruto123 »

canadahealthy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:33 pm Well my advice is... Order 1 year worth, stretch it out 5 days per week to 15.5 months.

Just because it is a highly effective supplement won't give pharmaceuticals a right to exclusivity sell it as a drug.

The same thing happened with NAC...  But now it is easily bought as a supplement.

So I've got 6 months worth of the Lipo NMN and Resveratrol gel. If I take 2 pumps (240mg) 5 days a week then in total they should last 6 months. I could stretch it to 1 pump a day but on the bottle it says consume within 90 days. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic