FAQsMayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol?

gabby

Mayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol?

Post by gabby »

I posted this on the Main Forum board.....and this board as well. I am never sure where to put a new topic. So sorry for the double topic. I am about to do the Mayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol....3 lipo fisetin pills a day for 3 days, then repeat once for 4 more months. I wanted to do some research on it before I started so I did so on Pub Med. According to Pub Med "Patents on senolytic drugs and their uses are held by Mayo Clinic and the University of Minnesota"  This seems like a "conflict of interest" to me. Any thoughts? 

gabby

Re: Mayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol?

Post by gabby »

Newage

Re: Mayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol?

Post by Newage »

gabby wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:14 am I posted this on the Main Forum board.....and this board as well. I am never sure where to put a new topic. So sorry for the double topic. I am about to do the Mayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol....3 lipo fisetin pills a day for 3 days, then repeat once for 4 more months. I wanted to do some research on it before I started so I did so on Pub Med. According to Pub Med "Patents on senolytic drugs and their uses are held by Mayo Clinic and the University of Minnesota"  This seems like a "conflict of interest" to me. Any thoughts? 

I have completed the protocol a couple of times and the results seem good.
I mostly form opinions of different protocols on the personal results that I achieve.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic