Healthy Aging News and ResearchGreen Tea Is Associated With Reduced All-Cause Mortality Risk

drkris69

Re: Green Tea Is Associated With Reduced All-Cause Mortality Risk

Post by drkris69 »

I just got my 1st bottle of Lipo green tea caps and taking only 1 per day. I also have noticed more energy through out the day. It is another great Antioxidant. With all the inflammatory diseases out there, this is just another solution to keep that at bay. Thank you Renue for keeping my health markers in check! ;)

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

Newage wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:52 am
michaeljkelly wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:30 pm
jocko6889 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:51 pm A 2015 study showed that green tea (up to 5 cups per day) was associated with a reduced all-cause mortality risk. The study included a total of about 165,000 people.

Another study in 2019 of more than 313,000 people also showed a statistically significant reduced mortality risk. View the YouTube video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtP1iEhcrnI

Wow. I am glad we can take it in a lipo supplment, i can handle one cup max... green tea makes me have to go pee like a little kid. :lol:

I hope your aim into the toilet bowl is better than a little kid’s  michaeljkelly.. lol  :lol:

well if i actually drank it, i'd have a lot of practise.

TedB

Post by TedB »

Well Lipo Green Tea is a great option for me. I am not a tea drinker, and i have no idea what goes into other brands... it's good to have a trusted source for all/most of my longevity tools.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

So this would have ECGC and theanine. Are we assuming it is the ECGC conferring all these benefits?
thatredditguy

Post by thatredditguy »

renue told me that because it is liposomal it doesnt go through liver thus doesnt affect liver, it goes right to bloodstream
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic