SenolyticsTips for First Mayo Clinic Cycle

jazzy

Re: Tips for First Mayo Clinic Cycle

Post by jazzy »

The first time i did the protocol i didn't notice anything, but the second time on the day 3 both times i felt a big energy increase. I was not using renue by science product, and made sure to have with food to increase bio availability which maybe helped.

lizz

Post by lizz »

I haven't taken a Senolytics/Aging blood test since starting the Mayo Fisetin protocol 2 mos ago but it definitely has an immediate effect on joint pain. 
YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

Thanks for all the hot tips. It went well

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

I was a bit over weight when i started. I did notice weight loss over the next 4 months... roughly 15 pounds, and my only big change was taking Fisetin.
YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

michaeljkelly wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:20 am I was a bit over weight when i started. I did notice weight loss over the next 4 months... roughly 15 pounds, and my only big change was taking Fisetin.

Interesting - I'm sort of expecting/hoping for something similar. Was it a gradual burn-off of the 15 lbs over the 4 months or was it most noticeable directly during/after the three-day cycle.

Personally, I didn't notice any weight loss during/directly after the 3-day cycle, if anything I was slightly bloated.

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

YouthRenue wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:03 pm
michaeljkelly wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:20 am I was a bit over weight when i started. I did notice weight loss over the next 4 months... roughly 15 pounds, and my only big change was taking Fisetin.

Interesting - I'm sort of expecting/hoping for something similar. Was it a gradual burn-off of the 15 lbs over the 4 months or was it most noticeable directly during/after the three-day cycle.

Personally, I didn't notice any weight loss during/directly after the 3-day cycle, if anything I was slightly bloated.

i think i shed a few pounds within 10 days of each dosing interval, i am convinced that the bloating was the senescent fat cells emtying into my intestines. Fisetin largely targets fat cells as far as is currently known.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic