NAD+Am I taking enough NAD?

YouthRenue

Am I taking enough NAD?

Post by YouthRenue »

Hi guys,

I've been taking the renue NAD+ Complete lipo, which I've copied below. I've been taking one of these a day and weigh 200lbs. Do you think thats enough?

Boxcost

Re: Am I taking enough NAD?

Post by Boxcost »

To start yes, as in the first week to start to get your body used to it with 1 per day.

After 3.5 years I am now on 2 x LIPO NAD+ Complete and 1 x LIPO NMN. I also take another 500mg from a combination of Sublingual powder (250MG morning with the LIPO's) and tablets in the afternoon 2-4PM latest - 6 days a week. Combined total of about 1G of NMN and then add in the NR and NAD+.

I would suggest adding in another 1 x LIPO NAD+ Complete to start, so go to 2 at a minimum.

It is a guess as in how much I am taking, a better approach would be to test NAD+ levels to establish a baseline and then start supplementing from there, test again to get to your optimal levels. When I started boosting NAD+ in May 2019 testing was not readily available. So the options now are either test to see what I am at now, or stop taking all NAD+ boosters for 3-4 weeks to then test that as my baseline, then start boosting / testing from there. Currently I feel great, supercharged every day so in no rush at the moment, when I get some clear space / time will look to establish a base line and be a little more scientific with the amount I am supplementing i.e. you can't manage what you don't measure.

Modern Healthspan did a series of interviews with the leading NAD+ testing company, check that out for more on optimising NAD+ levels:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q57RCNzESis

Also some testing results mentioned in this video using NAD+ COmplete
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8WdbqDx7LQ
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Good advise... :D

brilliantskin

Post by brilliantskin »

You have a good weight and I think it is enough.
CalvinSantos

Post by CalvinSantos »

Hi, they've provided personalized advice based on your specific needs, I think it's just enough
You don't need to worry about paying when downloading game apps from Catchmod, they are completely free.
Witcher8

Post by Witcher8 »

I'm not a doctor, but it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional or the product's instructions for proper dosing of Renue NAD+ Complete lipo based on your weight and specific health needs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic