NMNAmazon to stop selling NMN

PJM

Amazon to stop selling NMN

Post by PJM »

Food and supplements news site NutraIngredients is reporting that Amazon is telling sellers they must soon stop selling NMN and products containing NMN.  https://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Ar ... DA-actions

Amazon is telling sellers that NMN is not a supplement but rather a drug, per the FDA's much-criticized November announcement.

Amazon has very recently gotten into the pharmacy business and no doubt they don't want to imperil that by allowing the unauthorized sales of "drugs" by 3rd party vendors.

Having long allowed the sale of fake NMN at the expense of legitimate companies like Renue, Amazon has now folded its cards rather than stand up to the FDA. 

Good riddance.

jazzy

Re: Amazon to stop selling NMN

Post by jazzy »

Interestingly, Jeff Bezo is a major investor in Metro Biotech, so I don't think it's a coincidence they are the first to institute the ban.

chenmsh

Post by chenmsh »

Where to buy NMN in the future?
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

chenmsh wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:41 pm Where to buy NMN in the future?

Renue by Science

PJM

Post by PJM »

jazzy wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:49 am Interestingly, Jeff Bezo is a major investor in Metro Biotech, so I don't think it's a coincidence they are the first to institute the ban.

Do you have a link to that?  I know Bezos has invested in Altos Labs but I can't find anything that says he's invested in Metro Biotech.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Its all about the money with these POS's. Sinclair, Bezos, and all the rest of them! I hope this debacle ends the way NAC did. NAD boosters are helping millions of people and there is no other reason why the FDA is taking it off the shelves other than money! Im sorry but these kind of things irritate me to no end! :oops:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

In my view, too late! NMN is so widely supplied now, used by millions with NO HARM. No chance it can be stopped.

...and agree good riddance to Amazon! If they can't ensure that the NMN they sell is pure NMN then we don't need them damaging peoples confidence in NMN.
jazzy

Post by jazzy »

PJM wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:33 am
jazzy wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:49 am Interestingly, Jeff Bezo is a major investor in Metro Biotech, so I don't think it's a coincidence they are the first to institute the ban.

Do you have a link to that?  I know Bezos has invested in Altos Labs but I can't find anything that says he's invested in Metro Biotech.

I don't sorry, but it was from an Aubrey DeGray podcast when he mentioned that Jeff Bezo was close to investing in his Non - Profit but invested 16 million i think it was in Metro Biotech instead. If i find the podcast i will post, and re-listen to make sure I got that right!

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

jocko6889 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:24 pm
chenmsh wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:41 pm Where to buy NMN in the future?

Renue by Science

Beautiful solution. And everyone who buys it will actually get high quality NmN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic