NAD+Experience Reversing Age?

YouthRenue

Experience Reversing Age?

Post by YouthRenue »

Hi all,

A general question - I've been on Lipo Nad+ complete and the Lipo Activator for a couple of month so far and feel good.

I'm 36 so this is likely a maintenance/longevity investment VS trying to recapture my youth. That said - I've noticed that I no longer get hangovers and would say I'm looking maybe 2 years younger?

General question to the community and folks who've been on NAD+ for many months - what should I expect aesthetically? Do you think it's possible I'll look 5 or so years younger by the end of the year? Is age reversal a possibility at this point?

Thanks,
Andrew

jocko6889

Re: Experience Reversing Age?

Post by jocko6889 »

YouthRenue wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:38 pm Hi all,

A general question - I've been on Lipo Nad+ complete and the Lipo Activator for a couple of month so far and feel good.

I'm 36 so this is likely a maintenance/longevity investment VS trying to recapture my youth. That said - I've noticed that I no longer get hangovers and would say I'm looking maybe 2 years younger?

General question to the community and folks who've been on NAD+ for many months - what should I expect aesthetically? Do you think it's possible I'll look 5 or so years younger by the end of the year? Is age reversal a possibility at this point?

Thanks,
Andrew

You should get some aspects of age reversal (i.e. more NAD+, younger blood vessels, better circulation, better cognition, etc.) using the NAD+ boosters but for skin and appearance, I'd try some of the RBS skincare products like the Renue Blue Face Cream with methylene blue.  It's state of the art with NAD+ boosters and the most cutting edge ingredients.

YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

jocko688 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:54 pmYou should get some aspects of age reversal (i.e. more NAD+, younger blood vessels, better circulation, better cognition, etc.) using the NAD+ boosters but for skin and appearance, I'd try some of the RBS skincare products like the Renue Blue Face Cream with methylene blue.  It's state of the art with NAD+ boosters and the most cutting edge ingredients.

I just bought some - thank you so much for the reccomendation.

So hypothetically, my current supplementing (besides a bundle of multivitamins, fish oil, tumeric etc) is:

Lipo NAD+ Complete 1x day
Lipo Activator 1x Day
Lipo Fisetin 3x a day for 3 days once a month 
Renue Blue Face Cream

Do you think this is enough to stop/reverse aging? I'd like to reverse my age by maybe 6 or so years.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

YouthRenue wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:11 am
jocko688 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:54 pmYou should get some aspects of age reversal (i.e. more NAD+, younger blood vessels, better circulation, better cognition, etc.) using the NAD+ boosters but for skin and appearance, I'd try some of the RBS skincare products like the Renue Blue Face Cream with methylene blue.  It's state of the art with NAD+ boosters and the most cutting edge ingredients.

I just bought some - thank you so much for the reccomendation.

So hypothetically, my current supplementing (besides a bundle of multivitamins, fish oil, tumeric etc) is:

Lipo NAD+ Complete 1x day
Lipo Activator 1x Day
Lipo Fisetin 3x a day for 3 days once a month 
Renue Blue Face Cream

Do you think this is enough to stop/reverse aging? I'd like to reverse my age by maybe 6 or so years.

Helpful yes to reverse age, but to be supercharged on this effort you need regular exercise, a great diet and of course good sleep.

You also can't go wrong with Renue Serum as the base, gets in deep to the skin. I use the Body Serum for more bang for my buck as it has similar ingredients to the Face Serum, that is until recently when they added methylene blue.

I personally only take Activator 5 days a week, but x 2 capsules and I take 3 x LIPO NAD+ Complete and 250mg to 500mg of NMN 6 days a week - but I am also 55 (so have 20Y on you) and people do say I look 10 years younger :) I have been on this level of NAD+ boosting for the past year, before that was on an average of .500mg to .750mg of NMN per day for the previous 2.5 years (3.5years now on this journey).

YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

Hi Boxcost - question, I've been on NAD for 2 months... How long did you find it took to get that 10 year reversal result? I am assuming it didnt happen over night? Maybe 6-12 months?
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

YouthRenue wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:51 pm Hi Boxcost - question, I've been on NAD for 2 months... How long did you find it took to get that 10 year reversal result? I am assuming it didnt happen over night? Maybe 6-12 months?

Hi YouthRenue, I do not think it works this way, there is no "rapid" reduction in aging, but yeah with a comprehensive, staged and measured approach, a year could give you significant results.

I personally have been on a 20y journey working through diet, exercise, lifestyle, etc and am still a work in progress!
Year 13 I measured low on Vitamin D after running on a strategy of "getting everything naturally though good food". I then started taking a little Vitamin D3.
Year 16.5 inspired by Dr David Sinclair, I had that light bulb moment that to learn that levels of key molecules in our bodies decline over time and you just can't eat enough of the right stuff from food, or just can't fit that food in to get them back. So I got onto NAD+ boosting with NAD+ Sublingual and NMN Sublingual - obviously I liked the result so expanded from there :)

Continuing on the theme of supplementing what I just can't get enough of in my diet, my list so far is short:
1. Vitamin D
2. NMN, NAD+ & NR (with TMG)
2. Collagen (via Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, starts to decline from your 20's, smooths out wrinkles, our skin/body needs collagen)
3. Hyaluronic Acid (via LIPO HLA I suggest, its another thing that declines from your 20"s)
4. Vitamin K2 MK-7
5. Fish oil

I think anything else I do is bio-hacking (that is a separate list), so really a personal experiment.

We all want to look good, if you are concerned about physical appearance from my list above I would definitely get onto Hydrolyzed Collagen and LIPO HLA if you are not already. You have a lot less of these molecules in your body today than you did 10 years ago!

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

YouthRenue wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:38 pm Hi all,

Thanks,
Andrew

You are at an interesting age... as a male, just past the peak of your fitness as far as age goes.

Everyone is different: age, degree of inflammation, past illness, fitness levels, genetic differences, etc and much more.

My advice is take some photos of your face, hair, eyes, upper body, skin.. as a banch mark.

Give it 6 months. You will no doubt notice changes before then, but after 6 months, you should be visible differences.

Myself (started at 52, am now 55), for example:
The bloodshotedness of my eyes was reversed.
I got stronger
My stamina dramatically inceased
Skin is clearer
Less aches in the am
Can do more workouts with less recovery time
My hair is thicker - but still have my bald spot on my crown. 
My muscle tone improved over all.

There is more, but this is all anecdotal. The point is, this stuff will scour your body of inflammatory particles (biomarkers) and that alone is going to have a huge impact. But you will notice changes, especially if you have been having issues with inflammation and wear and tear...

YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

NewLifeScience wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:13 pmYou are at an interesting age... as a male, just past the peak of your fitness as far as age goes.

Everyone is different: age, degree of inflammation, past illness, fitness levels, genetic differences, etc and much more.

My advice is take some photos of your face, hair, eyes, upper body, skin.. as a banch mark.

Give it 6 months. You will no doubt notice changes before then, but after 6 months, you should be visible differences.

Myself (started at 52, am now 55), for example:
The bloodshotedness of my eyes was reversed.
I got stronger
My stamina dramatically inceased
Skin is clearer
Less aches in the am
Can do more workouts with less recovery time
My hair is thicker - but still have my bald spot on my crown. 
My muscle tone improved over all.

There is more, but this is all anecdotal. The point is, this stuff will scour your body of inflammatory particles (biomarkers) and that alone is going to have a huge impact. But you will notice changes, especially if you have been having issues with inflammation and wear and tear...

Thanks so much for this info. I definitely feel a little bit better, thats for sure. I wake up looking forward to getting stronger and healthier every day VS a slow decline. It's a nice feeling to have a little more hope and positivity in my life

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic