Healthy Aging News and ResearchGlycine, the Anti-Aging Amino Acid

Newage

Re: Glycine, the Anti-Aging Amino Acid

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:40 pm I finally got back on to forum. It is acting weird lately and not letting log in. The website is saying it doesn't recognise my password or username. Im in right now though. I will try to answer some questions if I can.

Good to have you back mate.. 
Yes. Sometimes the “log in process” has a mind of it’s own.

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

I had the same problem about a month or more ago logging in.  You need to hit the contact us button below to get the directions on what to do.  I think it was to go and clean out your cookies or something related to that.  I don't remember exactly.  But you will get a nice email back giving you directions on what to do.  

Newage

Post by Newage »

OMillsPA wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 6:38 pm I had the same problem about a month or more ago logging in.  You need to hit the contact us button below to get the directions on what to do.  I think it was to go and clean out your cookies or something related to that.  I don't remember exactly.  But you will get a nice email back giving you directions on what to do.  

I have some great pills to help with memory and I would give you the name of them OMillsPA  but I forgot where I put them..lol  :lol:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

So Im still having issues loggin in to forum. First, I have to try at least 5 times and then it lets me in. I go to post something and it kicks me out of the forum. I log back in to post and it lets me post but as soon as Im done with that post, it throws me back out and I have to continually log back in. Very frustrating to say the least. It didn't let me in to forum all last week. :oops:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic