NMNNew here looking where to start

Badbradd2

New here looking where to start

Post by Badbradd2 »

Hello All,

Pleasure to meet you all. I am new to Dr. Sinclair, the different supplements but know a little about the benefits of NMN and NAD+. What product should I start with, there seems to be so many different forms and different supplements. I'm 38, somewhat active but looking to maintain age benefits as I get older.

Do I start on NMN, NAD+, the other supplements or what? Do I startI with powder, topical, pills? 

Thanks!

Boxcost

Re: New here looking where to start

Post by Boxcost »

Hi Badbradd2 and welcome!

38 is probably a good time to start on NAD+ boosting. We always recommend starting on the lowest dose building up slowly over many weeks to hit your sweet spot. As an insurance policy and its good for you anyway add in / align the same amount of TMG  to NMN, etc. 

In summary "some" of the ways you can boost your NAD+:

1. Nasal spray - A liposomal spray up the nose! A quicker boost into the brain.
2. Liposomal - A capsule, take a little longer to kick in, lasts a little longer and all the NMN / NR, etc makes it. 
3. NMN Sublingual Tablet - While on the go combination of quicker path via sublingual but some is sent to the gut so not all NMN makes it!
4. NMN Powder - Either Sublingual (again quicker path), or capsule again not all NMN makes it.

I would suggest as a starting point and you can't go wrong. 1 x LIPO NAD+ Complete capsule 5-6 days a week in the morning to start, see how you feel over a few weeks then try upping to 2 x per day (or not). Go from there. Oh and don't forget some TMG in equivalent quantities, to mitigate any DNA related methylation issues.

I personally (for over 4 years, now nearly 56 yo) have experimented with a number of combinations and "currently" run as a base 6 days a week within 1 hour of awaking - 2 x LIPO NAD+ Complete and 1 x LIPO NMN, 1 x 500g sublingual powder, 1 x 1g TMG powder, about 2 hours after awaking 4 -6 NAD+ Complete liposomal nasal spray, then finally 1 x 500g sublingual powder/tablet afternoon.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Ditto to that Boxcost …
Taking into account budget restraints most people can get away with one or two (NAD+ Lipo Capsules) per day 5 or 6 days per week complimented with (500mg to 1 gram) of TMG..
It’s a starting point with the option to build from there.   :roll:

vauss88

Post by vauss88 »

Badbradd2 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:51 pm Hello All,

Pleasure to meet you all. I am new to Dr. Sinclair, the different supplements but know a little about the benefits of NMN and NAD+. What product should I start with, there seems to be so many different forms and different supplements. I'm 38, somewhat active but looking to maintain age benefits as I get older.

Do I start on NMN, NAD+, the other supplements or what? Do I startI with powder, topical, pills? 

Thanks!

A few things you might want to share so people can better advise you are things like: any health issues? Any potential genetic problems in your family history? How much exercise are you currently doing? How is your current diet? Any supplements you are already consuming?

To give you my own example, I currently have and take prescription drugs for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure. Genetically, my mother's side has a history of heart disease and many have died of heart attacks. I do 9-11 hours of exercise per week, 3 hours of that being resistance training, and I already consume a ton of supplements aimed at negating the impact of diabetes, cardiovascular issues, etc.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Welcome Bad  Bradd, 
You missed telling us something about your bio and goals? Everyones different, that's why RbyS has so many different products to meet yours. 
Basically, you can start with NMN Gel, my base that offers a measured time release over a full day, then add to that products addressing your health issues and goals. No one product fits all. 
Ben Y. 82+
HubertFrancis

Post by HubertFrancis »

I have also tried to research about its ingredients but still do not know all its uses for users.

bitlife apk
En bitlife apk los jugadores pueden vivir virtualmente la vida de un personaje desde el nacimiento hasta la muerte
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Great advise from the team. I figure out what goals like pickleball mentioned and start with the basics. You wont go wrong on any of RBS's products. :D

juanele

Post by juanele »

Hi! It’s a starting point with the option to build from there.
vuelos privados Windy Jets alquiler de aviones privados a nivel mundial
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic