NMNFeeling Much Better on NMN and NAD

biohacker112

Feeling Much Better on NMN and NAD

Post by biohacker112 »

I just got some NMN and NAD plus from Alive by Nature. I think I took about half a gram of nmn and maybe 250 mg of NAD plus the first day and it really affected my sleep but I found that the next day I could do a lot of push ups whereas I had been really losing ground on my 100 push-ups a day routine. I have also been eating only one meal a day strictly keto friendly and for the last two days I have been fasting entirely while consuming less of the nmn and I feel pretty good. Despite dr. Sinclair saying that mice could run on the treadmill a lot faster my speed on the treadmill actually dropped a little bit but that was just the first day. We'll see what happens after a week.

I have had no trouble walking and feeling energetic. I had three important business meetings today and I felt very sharp and focused and in a positive mood but that could be as much from fasting as from the supplements.

guest2701

Re: Feeling Much Better on NMN and NAD

Post by guest2701 »

Is your goal increased strength, endurance or longevity? I think the NMN and fasting will help with endurance and longevity, but calorie restriction might reduce strength. Instead of doing long fasts, try 12-16 hours intermittent fasting every day, but try to keep (healthy) calories up. If you are trying to gain muscle mass you're going to need an excess calories combined with more resistance training..
able

Re: Feeling Much Better on NMN and NAD

Post by able »

biohacker112 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:10 pm I just got some NMN and NAD plus from Alive by Nature. I think I took about half a gram of nmn and maybe 250 mg of NAD plus the first day and it really affected my sleep but I found that the next day I could do a lot of push ups whereas I had been really losing ground on my 100 push-ups a day routine. I have also been eating only one meal a day strictly keto friendly and for the last two days I have been fasting entirely while consuming less of the nmn and I feel pretty good. Despite dr. Sinclair saying that mice could run on the treadmill a lot faster my speed on the treadmill actually dropped a little bit but that was just the first day. We'll see what happens after a week.

I have had no trouble walking and feeling energetic. I had three important business meetings today and I felt very sharp and focused and in a positive mood but that could be as much from fasting as from the supplements.
The increased performance of mice in Dr Sinclairs study was after 2 months of use. I have noticed better performance in the gym myself over time, but it is not like taking steroids.

https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(18)30152-1.pdf
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic