NAD+NAD+ Nasal Spray Dosage

Pilgrim79

Re: NAD+ Nasal Spray Dosage

Post by Pilgrim79 »

In my journey of using the NAD+ nasal spray, I have run into a problem that no one else seems to talk about. Since I just solved that problem for myself, I thought I would pass on what is probably a no-brainer to perhaps others that have been bothered with this situation!
In inhaling the two sprays into each nostril, I have become increasingly bothered by a runny nose. Such that I am sure that an unfortunate percentage of the product winds up in a kleenex in the wastebasket!
Instant solution:
Immediately after use, lay down on a couch or bed and tilt your head back for a very few minutes. Problem 100% solved. Yay! Saves money, too.

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Great solve. You can also switch to a medical grade atomizer.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Laying back for a few minutes helps me too..
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

We have been discussing increased immunity on another thread. Has anyone here noticed that they havent been sick since taking NAD?
Pilgrim79

Post by Pilgrim79 »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:21 pm Hey guys has anyone here tried the new product Cenergy yet? I just got a bottle and been on it now for 2 days. So far so good other than alittle discomfort if you do more than 2 sprays per nostril. I will keep you posted on results noted.
I have just finished my first bottle, very happy with the result, started 2nd bottle. Twice the NAD+ and CBD added, and this is going to sound like a joke, but I seem to have the "munchies" to the point my weight loss seems to have stopped. BMI 27, so that is probably a good thing! I like it. :)
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Pilgrim79 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:04 pm
drkris69 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:21 pm Hey guys has anyone here tried the new product Cenergy yet? I just got a bottle and been on it now for 2 days. So far so good other than alittle discomfort if you do more than 2 sprays per nostril. I will keep you posted on results noted.
I have just finished my first bottle, very happy with the result, started 2nd bottle. Twice the NAD+ and CBD added, and this is going to sound like a joke, but I seem to have the "munchies" to the point my weight loss seems to have stopped. BMI 27, so that is probably a good thing! I like it. :)
Here is an article that discusses what you are feeling
How Does CBD Affect Your Weight?
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cb ... eight-loss
Pilgrim79

Post by Pilgrim79 »

Drdavid wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:17 pm We have been discussing increased immunity on another thread. Has anyone here noticed that they havent been sick since taking NAD?
Yes, I noticed I have not been ill a single day since mid-June when I started using NAD+ powder. I often got colds and occasional flu in the past. I have recently (Tuesday 11/12/19) stopped taking the NAD+ and all other related products to reset due to what I believe was homeostasis finally affecting me. Not the usual energy levels and noticeable fog-lift I experience upon taking NAD+ in the morning. So stopped everything for 48 hours, just started again on regimen this afternoon. All is as expected, I feel great again, after not feeling energetic from about noon on.
vandan

Post by vandan »

Drdavid wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:36 am
Pilgrim79 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:04 pm
Here is an article that discusses what you are feeling
How Does CBD Affect Your Weight?
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cb ... eight-loss
This may be too much sharing but I take indica (for brain stim etc) with by NMN. Can't recommend it enough.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Pilgrim79 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:39 pm
Drdavid wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:17 pm We have been discussing increased immunity on another thread. Has anyone here noticed that they havent been sick since taking NAD?
Yes, I noticed I have not been ill a single day since mid-June when I started using NAD+ powder. I often got colds and occasional flu in the past. I have recently (Tuesday 11/12/19) stopped taking the NAD+ and all other related products to reset due to what I believe was homeostasis finally affecting me. Not the usual energy levels and noticeable fog-lift I experience upon taking NAD+ in the morning. So stopped everything for 48 hours, just started again on regimen this afternoon. All is as expected, I feel great again, after not feeling energetic from about noon on.
Thank you for sharing. If this holds true then NAD could provide millions with the natural ability to fight the flu
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic