Healthy Aging News and ResearchAnyone is taking rapamycin or metformin?

Boxcost

Re: Anyone is taking rapamycin or metformin?

Post by Boxcost »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:05 am
Newage wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:31 pm
drkris69 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:20 am I personally take 500 mgs twice per day of Metformin with no problems, although I did work up to this dose. I am taking it for Longevity purposes and I think since ive been on it I have lost some weight in doing so.

It is not easy to find a GP in Australia to prescribe Metformin especially if all your glucose test are ok. Not too many GP’s will give consideration to any possible longevity benefits only.

Yes I feel for you guys down there, the laws there are really strict.

Yes it is strict but there are work-a rounds :D , its helpful that I know a lot of people on metformin.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Nice. Always good to have friends that help with certain things.
TedB

Post by TedB »

I have looked into it and have recently ordered Berberine as the closest thing to Metformin I can get. I have also just ordered ABS's LIPO CaAKG – Powdered Liposomal Calcium Alpha-Ketoglutarate for the rapamycin affect. 

I feel good to have these more or less covered... and within weeks of learning what they can do.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

TedB wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:45 pm I have looked into it and have recently ordered Berberine as the closest thing to Metformin I can get. I have also just ordered ABS's LIPO CaAKG – Powdered Liposomal Calcium Alpha-Ketoglutarate for the rapamycin affect. 

I feel good to have these more or less covered... and within weeks of learning what they can do.

You are wise beyond your bioage.   8-)

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

jocko6889 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:09 am
TedB wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:45 pm I have looked into it and have recently ordered Berberine as the closest thing to Metformin I can get. I have also just ordered ABS's LIPO CaAKG – Powdered Liposomal Calcium Alpha-Ketoglutarate for the rapamycin affect. 

You are wise beyond your bioage.   8-)

Starting with the best stack is the way to go!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic