NMNWhy do you take NMN?

Rob1

Why do you take NMN?

Post by Rob1 »

I take NMN along with NAD+/AMPK because my doctor recommended it to me. She is MD who practices precision medicine (biohacking) and acupuncture. She also takes NMN. We both hoped it would benefit me and my low energy levels at the time. I also watched Dr. David Sinclair on the Joe Rogan podcast and was very intrigued by the conversation. I take NMN to boost my energy and endurance for long distance running & because my doctor who I trust very much recommended it as an energy booster.

drkris69

Re: Why do you take NMN?

Post by drkris69 »

Thats great news! So how long have you been taking NMN?
Rob1

Post by Rob1 »

I have been taking NMN for 6 months and AMPK+ for 5 months.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Have you noticed significant improvements in your energy levels and your endurance with your long distance running?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

I have seen professional marathoners, tri-athletes, and cyclist notice increases in endurance and strength with a reduced recovery time. We have really noticed these changes in high altitude environments. If any of you are participating in any activity that requires these parameters let me know what you are seeing on your side.
Newage

Post by Newage »

My energy levels seem to go to another level at altitude. I’m not sure if it’s the altitude or the fact that I like being in a high altitude environment.
I have always loved the mountains with the thinner air and snow on the ground so it may be a state of mind but either way, all I want to do is train and burn energy when I am up there..
toriamac

Post by toriamac »

I will be 70 in less than 3 weeks.
I live at 5100 ft altitude.
I've been taking NMN for a couple of years.
I took Niagen for a couple of years before that.
My income is very limited, so when I cannot afford NMN, I switch back to cheaper Niagen.
I have way more energy than others my age.
I would like to always take NMN and add NAD+, but my budget doesn’t allow it.

I have an inherited neuromuscular disease (CMT) that makes my hands curled and my legs weak.
I wear braces on my legs.

Everyone else in my family that had this disease (father, grandfather, aunt, uncle, brother, 5 cousins) is dead.
They smoked, drank and ate unhealthy.
They also sought traditional medical treatment.

Even though there is no treatment for the disease, doctors feel obligated to give patients something.
They gave my brother fentanyl for the nerve pain.
He OD’d twice.
They gave my dad L-Dopa for hand tremors.
It made him paranoid schizophrenic.

I take vitamins, NMN, Niagen, eat healthy, no tobacco or alcohol.
I attribute my comparative longevity to taking these supplements and a healthy lifestyle.
I have slight hand tremors, but I'm willing to live with them.
I manage my nerve pain with cannabis. (I'm in Colorado.)
Newage

Post by Newage »

Congratulations on dealing with your health issues and you are very lucky to be living at that altitude.
Your diet along with NMN (within you budget) and the other supplements that you take obviously goes a long way to help deal with your symptoms.
As I have said before the “ Proof is in the individual and their results”.
Good luck on your journey and accolades to you for looking at all options..
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

I take NMN to maintain strength and vitality as I age! :)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I have personally been taking NMN for 5 months now and I cant say enough about this product! Im 50 years old and see 60 to 80 patients daily. I then workout for 1.5 to 2 hrs after work. Before I found out about NMN my normal workouts were about 30 mins. If anyone is reading this and has not yet tried NMN, do yourself a huge favor and try it......I promise it will change your life!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic