NMNWhy do you take NMN?

Newage

Re: Why do you take NMN?

Post by Newage »

You certainly haven’t left many stones unturned in your quest to naturally relieve the symptoms of your medical issue.
Hopefully the vascular improvements by way of taking NMN and NAD+ aid in future relief.
I have noted improvements in people with vestibular migraine after taking the molecule combination which presents with similar symptoms albeit sometimes without any headache at all.
Good luck and give it time...

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Sean, it sounds like you have started an extensive program. Kudos! You have put in the work and are reaping the rewards. Medicine does not have the answers to everything and I tell patients every day that if you cut your leg off complementary medicine is not the answer. However, if you are looking for wellness then complementary medicine typically can help. Keep up the fight and I am glad that you are seeing positive results. I will be interested to see your results in another month.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey there, I have a question for anyone here who has tried the NMN powder vs sub pills. First of all let me say that Alive by Nature IMO, has the best NMN out there on the market. Ive tried the other brands and I didnt feel the way I felt when I took NMN from ABN. My question for all of you is, which one of the two do you feel possibly working better? Personally, I feel that the powder seems to be alittle stronger than the sub pills. Again, this is not a post shaming at all either version, its just me asking if any of you noticed any difference in the two......thats all. I would love to hear about your experience.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

By the way, I take 750mg to 1000mg of NMN 5day on 2 days off.
Charles

Post by Charles »

Rob1 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:49 am Thanks for the amazing responses! I have surely noticed an increase in endurance. I run 10-15 miles a week and it is very manageable. I could run more but I instead chose to lift weights half of the week. NMN for me is like an extra life in a video game. Speaking of gaming, have you heard of a website that offers an unforgettable gaming experience? 

I ran for 2 years as well and now my joints are very uneasy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic