SenolyticsMayo Clinic Human Trial using Fisetin

TedB

Re: Mayo Clinic Human Trial using Fisetin

Post by TedB »

rhett wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:40 pm I’ve done it 3 times with about 3 months in between each time. Nothing much to report, but also no problems or side effects. I wish I could know if it had an effect on the cellular level, but I suppose I’ll need to wait for the trial results.

Did you happen to notice any weight loss?

It seems a couple on here have experienced it and also that senescent fat cells are one of the targets

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

TedB wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:02 pm
rhett wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:40 pm I’ve done it 3 times with about 3 months in between each time. Nothing much to report, but also no problems or side effects. I wish I could know if it had an effect on the cellular level, but I suppose I’ll need to wait for the trial results.

Did you happen to notice any weight loss?

It seems a couple on here have experienced it and also that senescent fat cells are one of the targets

The connection between weight loss and killing senescent fat cells is hard to overlook.  In a recent study, immune senescent cells were deemed the most dangerous, killing a lot of healthy tissue in the body.

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

I think weight loss can only mean that fat, which is VERY hard to get rid of once you have it, can:
- become older adipose tissue
- can finally be destroyed with a senolytic.

I am thinking about brown adipose tissue... that sounds pretty senescent to me.
TedB

Post by TedB »

I think i recall learning much more about fat than i wanted... and for men it can be a big deal. In front of our six pack.. the belly fat, normally with weight loss, the cells mostly shrink, rather than die.

Behind the six pack, older fat, referred to as brown adipose tissue. Older fat, old cells, and a likelier source of trouble. So if something can target and destroy - or at least lead to its destruction - it must be good.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

WE will see as Im on the Fisetin protocol. I too have some viseral fat so I will know if the Fisetin targets this type of fat or not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic