NMNHormone Levels..

Drdavid

Re: Hormone Levels..

Post by Drdavid »

Pickleball

Sounds like you have made a major change in your life. Congratulations! It is great to hear the results of NMN and NAD+ and how significant they can be. You should also post on the fasting thread.

Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Congrats Pickleball!

It sounds like you've made some major changes in your life with some serious benefits. This goes to show that It's never too late for anyone to change.

I think this is great!
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

I was curious as to what pickleball is all about, and found this video - seems like a great sport that everyone can do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqLRRNOpe8U

Here's a link to the men's doubles pro championships - I can see the big difference from tennis, smaller court so relies on quicker reflexes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVwGDC8BP6c
Newage

Post by Newage »

Thanks OzSport..
Actually looks like a great game with less running than tennis but with arguably faster reaction skills.
Would love to give it a go if it takes off in other countries
vandan

Post by vandan »

Ha! No Actually all over but I don't mind. I get it lazered when it comes too hard.

I might get the testosterone tests myself then. Will need to look into Dr David's reference also.

I note the life extension benefits reported with 2 diabetic drugs and hormone treatment. Hello indefinite life.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Vandan
That can be a bit of downside to Testosterone levels but my view is that Hormones and the overall balance of the same are a major player in the end result for Health and Wellness.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic