NMNAlive by Nature GMP?

jenniferljl

Alive by Nature GMP?

Post by jenniferljl »

Hello, I want to know if the NMN sold by Alive by Nature is from a location practicing GMP. I searched the entire site and I didn't see a single mention of if. I also searched these boards and, again, no mention of it. How do we know if we are taking NMN, or if all the claims I've been reading are a result of a placebo? :geek:

Pilgrim79

Re: Alive by Nature GMP?

Post by Pilgrim79 »

My bottle of Sublingual NMNs definitely states on it both that they were made in an FDA registered facility, AND has a GMP stamp right next to it. Good manufacturing practices (GMP) is what that stands for, for those that don't know.. Alive By Nature is a trustworthy product source I've found, even to warning buyers occasionally of other sources of similar product when a bad one comes out! Happened to me, I've been buying from them ever since. Hope this helps.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Pilgrim 79
I concur completely with your views.
Initially I was purchasing NMN offshore with very dubious product and results.
Alive By Nature is the go to....
FitandHealthyinAZ

Post by FitandHealthyinAZ »

Hi Jennifer, based on my observation and experience with AliveByNature and their NMN powder; they are the real deal. In retrospect, I should have done complete boards on my blood work prior to beginning my supplementation of NMN but that said, the noticeable and verifiable effects are worth noting. The biggest plus: A much faster recovery time from athletic activities. The biggest surprise: The loss of body fat. The biggest payoff: Longevity. I'd give it 6 months and see how it works for you.
Newage

Post by Newage »

FitandHealthyinAZ.
Good advice to Jennifer and well noted.
It can be a bit of a “mine field” out there to try and transition through..especially if you are new to it all.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

If you go on their website, there are authentic lab reports stating the tested amount of NMN in their products. I know of NO OTHER
distributor doing this,
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Hi Jennifer,
I think it is great that you ask suck a pertinent question. In the United States labeling can be deceptive and you don’t always get what you paid for. However, Alive by Nature is a company that is transparent about what is in the product and how much is in the product. They also publish lab results authenticating the ingredients. You can be confident that you are getting what is on the label.
Placebo can occur with any product and have there been some placebo based results reported here? Probably, but the research on NAD is overwhelming and most of the results that I have seen here are in line with research. Many people have reported results and did not even realize the research had been done. So, yes you may have some placebo but if you take these products you will have some pretty amazing results.
If you have any questions please ask we are all here to help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic