FastingThe healthiest food: nothing

Vandevalk1

Re: The healthiest food: nothing

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Newage wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:25 pm
Vandevalk1 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:40 am Very true. The industrial revolution anything’s such as supermarkets have made us very soft fleshy water balloons as humans. Sounds harsh but it’s very true. We are slowly evolving into something, that if we ever run into an energy crisis, most of us will die off.

I’m fortunate enough to live in a part of the world where I camp and hunt for 3 months of the year, which forces me to be cognoscente to my ancestral roots.
A group of us also track and hunt Sambar Deer
in the high country over here. I have connections to a hunting lodge in the mountains..
The deer are listed as feral prey in “Our World”
They are also one of the smartest and hardest animals to stalk with some hunters never ever getting one in their hunting history.
We average at least one animal a week.
“Must be doing something right”🏔🏕

Great to hear! Around here i hunt white tail deer and moose. So far we’ve got a spike bull and I got a doe the other day. I’m waiting for the buck tho.

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Okay but I hunt down the aisles of Costco every weekend. Dodging the aggressive house wife and tracking the freshest cuts of meat. This has to be kindred to what my American Indian ancestors did on the open plains.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:24 pm Okay but I hunt down the aisles of Costco every weekend. Dodging the aggressive house wife and tracking the freshest cuts of meat. This has to be kindred to what my American Indian ancestors did on the open plains.
I think your Indian ancestors taking on a charging animal or myself being impaled by a Sambar Deer Buck would be secondary to taking on an aggressive housewife armed with a shopping trolley, with kids in tow in a supermarket aisle.
Give me the charging Sambar Deer any day.:lol:
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Most of us by now realize the reality of non holistic medical care in this country and it's promoter big Pharma, supporting the paradigm treat the symptom with drugs never ending to prevent healing. Dr S has found the answer by enlisting over two hundred Medical Scientists and 23 plus labs
supporting his research and findings, of treating the Cause at the Cellular level. These products available at AliveByNature are the same he, his family, and ALL of these medical scientists are taking too... down to even his own dog. The only way we can collectively turn our country's medical practice around is by offering Everyone in our own family, friends, work place an option to their life styles now under Symptomatic drug treatment.
That option is your Life as a Beacon of AntiAging following Dr. Sinclairs lead. We must start informing all of these people in our lives by internet
link to this website, a recent YouTube interview of Dr. Sinclair, and a link to his book LifeSpan. Then we can discuss our Own recovery and new lifespan of promise as a living Beacon of proof. This is what Dr. Sinclair has done for us.
We now must lift the torch and bring promise to all we can.
THAT is our purpose, now.
Ben Yglesias Pickleball 101 , Age 78.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:24 pm Okay but I hunt down the aisles of Costco every weekend. Dodging the aggressive house wife and tracking the freshest cuts of meat. This has to be kindred to what my American Indian ancestors did on the open plains.
As sarcastic and funny as that is, I still see truth to that. I feel more comfortable in the bush stalking deer than I do in some of the grocery stores I’ve been in. Some people are crazy. And I didn’t know it was a thing to take your kids there for free dinner and eat all the samples with no intent of buying anything, but apparently that’s normal.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:04 am
As sarcastic and funny as that is, I still see truth to that. I feel more comfortable in the bush stalking deer than I do in some of the grocery stores I’ve been in. Some people are crazy. And I didn’t know it was a thing to take your kids there for free dinner and eat all the samples with no intent of buying anything, but apparently that’s normal.
Yes, over here we see the same thing.
Family members and kids munching away in the supermarket aisle on products that they have taken from the shelves with no concern for shoplifting laws whatsoever.
It is as if they believe that if they eat it on the premises then they are breaking no laws.
The adults know the kids will not be prosecuted at their age and mostly encourage the practice.
“Dinner at the right price with no washing up”
Kids chance growing up to be potential serial offenders because they never distinguished the difference between right and wrong. :roll:
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Pickleball101 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:42 pm Most of us by now realize the reality of non holistic medical care in this country and it's promoter big Pharma, supporting the paradigm treat the symptom with drugs never ending to prevent healing. Dr S has found the answer by enlisting over two hundred Medical Scientists and 23 plus labs
supporting his research and findings, of treating the Cause at the Cellular level. These products available at AliveByNature are the same he, his family, and ALL of these medical scientists are taking too... down to even his own dog. The only way we can collectively turn our country's medical practice around is by offering Everyone in our own family, friends, work place an option to their life styles now under Symptomatic drug treatment.
That option is your Life as a Beacon of AntiAging following Dr. Sinclairs lead. We must start informing all of these people in our lives by internet
link to this website, a recent YouTube interview of Dr. Sinclair, and a link to his book LifeSpan. Then we can discuss our Own recovery and new lifespan of promise as a living Beacon of proof. This is what Dr. Sinclair has done for us.
We now must lift the torch and bring promise to all we can.
THAT is our purpose, now.
Ben Yglesias Pickleball 101 , Age 78.
With the exception of aging (not being particularly considered a disease) i really don't buy into a conspiracy by big pharma to avoid cures. They are heavily subsidized and allowed to charge exorbitantly for their 'on patent' medications in order to profit.

Certainly we are entering a new age of collective scientific study by lay persons, but we shouldn't forget that many people on this forum will know a loved one who is alive due to big pharma - that includes my mother, who at 84 is one of the most long lived CML patients in North America. The remedy was a drug called gleevec, and it has saved thousands of lives.

The profit motive is not a bad one if you are selling successful treatments, and in many cases, lives have been extended by this industry.
Fred

Post by Fred »

canadahealthy wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:10 am With the exception of aging (not being particularly considered a disease) i really don't buy into a conspiracy by big pharma to avoid cures. They are heavily subsidized and allowed to charge exorbitantly for their 'on patent' medications in order to profit.

Certainly we are entering a new age of collective scientific study by lay persons, but we shouldn't forget that many people on this forum will know a loved one who is alive due to big pharma - that includes my mother, who at 84 is one of the most long lived CML patients in North America. The remedy was a drug called gleevec, and it has saved thousands of lives.

The profit motive is not a bad one if you are selling successful treatments, and in many cases, lives have been extended by this industry.
Agree with every word you´ve written. There´s rarely a grand coordinated scheme, no intricate web of conspiracies. Happy to hear that the hard work of countless researchers and experiments carried out by "Big Pharma" led to a drug that saved your mother's life.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Newage wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:26 pm
Family members and kids munching away in the supermarket aisle on products that they have taken from the shelves with no concern for shoplifting laws whatsoever.
It is as if they believe that if they eat it on the premises then they are breaking no laws.
The adults know the kids will not be prosecuted at their age and mostly encourage the practice.
Kids chance growing up to be potential serial offenders because they never distinguished the difference between right and wrong. :roll:
Absolutely. I don’t have kids yet, but when I do, that type of behaviour won’t be an option. I’m already struggling to think how to teach them the right choices with diet. I obviously want to keep them clear of refined sugars and what not but on the other hand, there is the theory that if you isolate a child from all of that, they will over indulge when they finally get their hands on it. It’s like pushing the big red button that says do not push.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:28 pm
Newage wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:26 pm

Absolutely. I don’t have kids yet, but when I do, that type of behaviour won’t be an option. I’m already struggling to think how to teach them the right choices with diet. I obviously want to keep them clear of refined sugars and what not but on the other hand, there is the theory that if you isolate a child from all of that, they will over indulge when they finally get their hands on it. It’s like pushing the big red button that says do not push.
Agree! Best to teach them "everything in moderation" and also to educate them on the consequences of eating such foods so that they can make informed choices. I know refined sugars are bad, but sometimes I will have a piece of cake during morning tea at work which I do enjoy! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic