NAD+ PreserversResveratrol with NMN?

Drdavid

Re: Resveratrol with NMN?

Post by Drdavid »

I understand your frustration. Because there isn’t a policing mechanism for these supplements it is difficult to compare and recommend. I recommend to use products that a company stands behind. One such company would be nutra champs. They offer a 365 day guarantee for the resveratrol. I do not receive any money from nutra champs and do not claim they are the best.

Asclepius

Post by Asclepius »

Thanks for the suggestion David, i've taken a look at their product, they only seem to offer a 1200mg version - I think i'm aiming for 500mg.

It's like trying to find "Retinol" products in skincare, there is never the right amount of ingredient that you actually want and you pretty much have to get prescription grade products to ensure you get the right concentration.

Still i'm hoping someone decent is able to provide a verifiable source of good resveratrol on this forum :D
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Meta genius is another trusted brand. They offer 300mg.
Asclepius

Post by Asclepius »

Unfortunately I made some inquiries and it's only available by doctors referral...can't win! any other suggestions David?
JL777

Post by JL777 »

Hello yes I am taking resveratrol and NMN and NAD+ and sea buckthorn oil and I got to tell you this is the best I've felt in years I feel like a teenager, no more aches and pains!!!!!!
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Asclepius, I would be happy to provide what you need to get the product from metagenics. Just let me know.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

JL777, how long have you been taking the products?
Asclepius

Post by Asclepius »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:58 pm Asclepius, I would be happy to provide what you need to get the product from metagenics. Just let me know.
Thanks David, let me go and find out exactly what I need and i'll send you an email :)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Same here, I use Metformin 1000mg ed, 750 to 1g of NMN and Resveratrol at 1g as I learned this from Dr. Sinclair. Ive been doing this combo now for 6 mos. and Ive noticed a huge difference in stamina and strength.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Dr. Martins Resveratrol, extra strength, 1200mg. 180 capsules. Amazon.
Dr. Sinclair describes NMN as the "Gas" and Resveratrol as "the accelerator"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic