NAD+Where to start, is there any protocol to follow?

teomcam

Where to start, is there any protocol to follow?

Post by teomcam »

Hi,
I recently met with this subject and wondering where to start. I see multiple products on the site. Is there any protocol to follow?
Thanks

canadahealthy

Re: Where to start, is there any protocol to follow?

Post by canadahealthy »

Hello and welcome!
I am sure you will hear from others on this topic, and i am not a doctor or dietitian (we have both on here.

You may find this interview with Dr. David sinclair interesting, as he has been researching aging for decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noxYge8QERU

Many of us are taking NMN and NAD+ as well as other supplements like Resveratrol.

Watch this video (perhaps you already have) and then you can look for sources of the things you wish to try.

NMN and NAD+ are just a click away (Home) to order.
Newage

Post by Newage »

teomcam wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:49 pm Hi,
I recently met with this subject and wondering where to start. I see multiple products on the site. Is there any protocol to follow?
Thanks
From my own personal experience I would start with NMN sublingual tablets for convenience.
An appropriate starting dosage would be 2 tablets (250mg) daily around 10am and then increase slowly from there after a month if need be.
I would also include NAD+ nasal spray in your program at 2 sprays in each nostril twice a day, a total of 100mg of NAD+ by way of the spray.
See how you go from there but expect huge results very quickly :shock:
teomcam

Post by teomcam »

Thanks for your replies, really appreciated.
teomcam

Post by teomcam »

Newage wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:52 pm
Thanks
From my own personal experience I would start with NMN sublingual tablets for convenience.
An appropriate starting dosage would be 2 tablets (250mg) daily around 10am and then increase slowly from there after a month if need be.
I would also include NAD+ nasal spray in your program at 2 sprays in each nostril twice a day, a total of 100mg of NAD+ by way of the spray.
See how you go from there but expect huge results very quickly :shock:
Did you mean don't expect huge results or you really meant expect huge results very quickly :)
Newage

Post by Newage »

You should see great results.
Quickly...
Newage

Post by Newage »

Thanks
Include 200 to 400 mg of Resveratrol into your daily intake to compliment the NMN and the NAD+ Nasal Spray..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I agree with that protocol. I take 7 sub pills of NMN, 1000mg of Resveratrol , 100mg of NAD+. I see 50 to 70 patients daily and have the energy to workout for 1.5 hrs after work. Alive by nature's products are amazing! :D
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

And if you are feeling really ambitious, Try adding 4 mg of Astaxanthin do you’re regiment daily.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im curious so what does 4 mgs of Astaxanthin do for you? I would like to try it myself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic