NAD+Pure NAD+ Nasal Spray vs NAD+ tablets

teomcam

Pure NAD+ Nasal Spray vs NAD+ tablets

Post by teomcam »

I am preparing my shopping cart now and can't decide whihc one to start with.
PURE NAD+ 240 ct Sublingual Tablets - 125 mg each VS Pure NAD+ Nasal Spray – Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide

How long One bottle of nasal spray can last?

Vandevalk1

Re: Pure NAD+ Nasal Spray vs NAD+ tablets

Post by Vandevalk1 »

They are both a months supply. It just comes
Down to how you want the molecules to be administered. Either sublingually or through the nasal cavity.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

This is the site product posted information on the Nasal Spray
"3 grams NAD+ per bottle
2 sprays deliver approximately 25 mg NAD+"

Working out the math, it would take 5 applications (of 2 sprays) / day to equate to a 125 mg dosage of NAD+ powder I take
twice a day with an equal NMN subliminal dosage for my Pickleball play. The Spray is more convenient to immediate results as
compared to the powder, that I could easily spill. I'm just starting the spray to avoid this, and will post an update soon.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

You could use either one. Depending on how you want the delivery. The beauty of the spray is it is instant delivery and very convenient. The main thing is that you are using something that improves your health and longevity.
see3d

Post by see3d »

I have the same questions about which form is better or more economic. I did a little math to compare the two based on the assumption that the suggested doses would yield the same dose absorbed into the bloodstream. A reasonable assumption, but it may be wrong.

The nasal spray says 120 servings of 25mg. Use 1-2 servings at a time. 25mg-50mg/day
Cost per 1000mg = $18.33 Max cost per day = $0.92
The sublingual says 240 servings of 125mg. Use 2-4 servings per day. 250mg-500mg/day
Cost per 1000mg = $4.33 Max cost per day = $2.16

Based on this, it would appear that the nasal spray route is 10x as effective at getting the NAD+ into the bloodstream and costs half as much per day.

If we assume that the cost per dose was the normalized thing, then the nasal spray route is 5x as effective at getting the NAD+ into the bloodstream and costs about the same per day.

Which assumption is correct makes a big difference in deciding which product is more economical to take and how much should be taken each day.

I bought both products, but I do not know how to take them... Help!
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

NAD spray is a great way to instantly feel the results and deliver it directly to the brain. NAD sublingual is an excellent delivery for the rest of the body and probably not as good at getting to the brain. What type of results are you looking for using NAD?
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Drdavid wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm NAD spray is a great way to instantly feel the results and deliver it directly to the brain. NAD sublingual is an excellent delivery for the rest of the body and probably not as good at getting to the brain. What type of results are you looking for using NAD?
I think the nasal spray is quicker to your system and more NAD+ for your dollar, if that counts.
the415

Post by the415 »

NAD+ nasal spray gives me an immediate energy boost which I love but I also get occasional headaches, pretty intense around my sinus and eye sockets (50mg each side), so I've switched over to tablets only. YMMV.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Have the headaches subsided since you switched?
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

teomcam wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:52 am I am preparing my shopping cart now and can't decide whihc one to start with.
PURE NAD+ 240 ct Sublingual Tablets - 125 mg each VS Pure NAD+ Nasal Spray – Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide

How long One bottle of nasal spray can last?
I cannot empty one of those nasal dispensers in even 6 weeks, i think it can easily last me 2 months as I am also taking 650g of NMN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic